FS: 2006 TDI Golf GLS, Minneapolis, MN (Low miles)

BriTdi

TDI
06 Golf - Blue Anthracite - Tiptronic
SOLD, thanks for looking.

Hello,

It has come time to sell my 06 Golf. It's been a fantastic car but my family has just gotten to big to fit. I've been a member here for a long time but mostly lurk about with just a few posts under my belt. Thanks for looking.

- Only 31,000 miles on it.
- Purchased new early 2006
- Diesel, great MPG, 40+ hwy
- 5 speed Tiptronic automatic transmission
- Anthracite blue (cool dark gray) with a black cloth interior
- Loaded - GLS package
- Heated seats and mirrors
- Power moon roof
- 4 door
- CD + 6 disk changer
- Alloy rims
- Ice cold AC
- VW OEM Monster Mats, deep, all weather floor mats included, factory carpet mats too
- High-quality window tint professionally applied as well as protective hood film
- The maintenance has been done at a local VW dealer including oil changes, fuel filter, etc.
- "Very good" condition with just a very small dent (no paint damage) in the driver-side front fender, a small hood rock chip and a small repairable windshield ding
- New tires installed on 11/08
- Maintenance records available
- No accidents
- Non-smoker
- Runs & drives great

See the craigslist ad for pics.

Asking $15,000

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:

Namakan

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 2011 JSW (gone), 2004 Jetta (gone)
Brian:

I happened to look for it on Minneapolis Craigslist section and it does not show up? Are you sure it's posted there or did you remove the ad?

Just thought I would point it out.

Good luck!

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
I would buy this car if it was closer. The 06 Golfs seem very rare. I didn't even think they made the Golf in 2006 because all I ever see are Jetta sedans for that year.

Great looking car.

BriTdi

TDI
Brian:

I happened to look for it on Minneapolis Craigslist section and it does not show up? Are you sure it's posted there or did you remove the ad?

Good luck!
Thanks, Namakan! No wonder response has been slow. Seems to be a craigslist glitch. :confused: Maybe I should just post it on Auto Trader. Well, back to the drawing board. I'll update it soon. Thanks again.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
I would buy this car if it was closer. The 06 Golfs seem very rare. I didn't even think they made the Golf in 2006 because all I ever see are Jetta sedans for that year.

Great looking car.
The 06 Golfs were the last of the MK4 chassis that came into the USA. They are very rare too. I think I have only seen a couple around.

suparag

Veteran Member
TDI
None now.
Thanks, Namakan! No wonder response has been slow. Seems to be a craigslist glitch. :confused: Maybe I should just post it on Auto Trader. Well, back to the drawing board. I'll update it soon. Thanks again.
Brian,

Sent you a PM with my phone number. Interested. Call me or send your phone number.

02tdivw

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf Tdi
I have same issue whit Craigslist, I can't found my car there. The Craigslist link showmy car, if i am loging in.

I believe same big issue what they have.

Brian:

Good luck!

suparag

Veteran Member
TDI
None now.
It is Mine.

:)
I went and test drove yesterday, and bought it. Brian and his family are the nicest people to deal with. Then drove it all the way to Wichita in little over 10 hours.

Brian was so considerate, he had filled the tank full. I drove it for 570 miles and filled up in Emporia, KS. Got 45.5 mpg for that tank.

My daughter has fallen in love with this car, already!

Ragu

BriTdi

TDI
Ragu, it was a pleasure to meet you. I glad it went to a good home. Nice to hear that all worked out well for your drive home and that your daughter loves it. 45.5, thats great! I know I'm missing it. I'll have to check back now and then to see how it treats you. Until I buy something new I'm driving a family members 01 Ford Explorer sport that seems to only be getting around 13.5 mpg. Ugh, it hurts...