DSG Install Help

Dgravle514

TDI
14' JSW
Today the DSG install tool came in from TuneMyEuro. I am a little confused about the directions. The directions in the box include using the tablet that was included in the shipment with the KESS equipment. On the other hand, the directions of the TuneMyEuro website show using my own laptop and software from the Malone website. I had assumed I would use the tablet and it would contain the DSG file from Malone, but I do not see the upgraded malone file anywhere.

My first questions is should I use the tablet or my personal computer.

My second question is do I email Malone the stock file and then they will email me the upgraded DSG tune?

The downfall to getting the shipment on a Friday is there is no support from tune my euro on the weekend.

I just don't want to tear the air box out and be stuck trying to fumble through this. I would really like the have the upgraded tune on hand before I start. The downfall to getting the shipment on a Friday is there is no support from tune my euro on the weekend.

Dgravle514

TDI
14' JSW
You need to read a file off the vehicle in order for us to know what software is on the vehicle and send a tune.

can contact us at info@malonetuning.com

Using the Ksuite software the directions state that I should select KEss V2 and then select gearbox. On the tablet it is not opening a new window when I select the KessV2. The software just sits idle. I am guessing it must be connected to the car.

Thanks Owain. I will tear into it this afternoon.

Last edited: