• No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryCar

TDI
2011 Golf TDI, 4dr/man, Grey
VA Update 2

Also, Quarters K Citgo Mini Mart no longer goes by that name. The location still (only) carries B20, but it seems to be some kind of Navy (funded/operated/controlled) fueling station now.

The address failed to populate on my Garmin, so I called to make sure they were still in business. I barley acquired the above information because (and not to sound harsh) I could not for the life of me understand the gentleman's "backwoods" dialect. I really wanted to ask more questions like "can a civilian buy fuel here?" but he was just so unintelligible I gave up. He also creeped out my wife who was listening in over the Bluetooth call--so naturally, we abandoned stopping by.

If anyone else wants to brave getting some more info about this place for us NOVA-ers, please be my guest.

Last edited:

riddleyo

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI
Meijer
7266 Executive Blvd
Brandt Pike (201)
Huber Heights, OH 45424

Sells B5. Pump says it ranges from B5-B20.

DAV0320

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Didn't see this on the list. Just filled up here last week, they have B5 for winter, B20 and B100 in warm months.

Vermont
Jackman's, Inc.
32 Pine Street
Bristol, VT 05443
802-453-2381

ThoughtCrime

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI
Wow this thread has gotten huge. Can anybody tell me which is the best B20+ station to fuel at near richmond. I would be willing to drive 30 miles or so in any direction. I feel guilty that I've been running on soot and I'm not ready to make my own batches yet.
I'm sure if we contacted some biodiesel forums they would have enough to sell to us.

Tom Servo

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Gol TDI, blue and falling apart
Does anyone know about the biodiesel locations around Mobile, Alabama? I checked a few stations in Baldwin County that have been listed on bio locator sites and none of them are marked anymore. Same with the Parade on Warrington in Pensacola, Florida - no evidence of biodiesel being carried anymore.

BIODIESELMAN

TDI
-
Bio Diesel Available in Hamilton Ontario

Bio Diesel Available in Ontario
New source for Bio Diesel in Hamilton Ontario.

Buy from the source. Blend as much as you need.
Fill your tank, pails, drums etc.
Pirce is 5 cents per litre above area posted retail
station prices. Example : If it`s $ 1.09 per litre for regular diesel,
the price for bio diesel will be $ 1.14 per litre.

Siltri Bio Diesel
Hours of operation: Monday-Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Ph: (905) 541-2982

Bio-Beetle

Veteran Member
Pacific Biodiesel
Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
$3.85/gallon for B99.9 - has been this price for the past 2+ years

jettajay

TDI
2011 Candy White JSW
thanks 3516ACERT .. I'm friends with google but I have heard from other friends that the biodiesel @ ecowise is no longer from a trusted source. Any suggestions from a local TDI driver are welcomed.

Riley

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4V
Diesel $3.69 in Dallas/Fort Worth area but B100 at TX Biotech is $2.95.

wensteph

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg sold to VW 2014 Audi Q5 re-programmed
In Savannah, the Shell station at Waters and Eisenhower and the one in Sandfly sell branded B5 and offer the Kroger discount. The Waters pump has the large nozzle.

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Yessss!!!!
I am now paying less for a higher Biodiesel mix. 2 tank The more BIO the cheaper it is now in Seattle. $4.25 at Propel. Texico across the street $4.29.

Is it cheaper to be green.

atc98002

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium (sold back), 2009 Jetta (sold back), 80 Rabbit diesel (long gone)
And again at the Shell station in Sumner WA, just off of SR-167, it is still $5.99 for B99. This place has no desire to actually sell any, being that their prices are always crazy higher than D2 (which is around $4.40 at the same station)

shizzler

Veteran Member
TDI
05 BEW Wagon
^ what? You PNW guys always get the good stuff.

Just got off the phone with only retailer in my area - probably the whole state - who still sells B99, and its $5.53 for the good stuff (virgin soy oil). Ridiculous.

Sappington

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 Chevy Volt now -- sold '03 Jetta Wagon :-(
$4.89 for B99 at my house. This is biodiesel refined from recycled vegetable oil at the Richmond, VA refinery and distributed by Holtzman Oil.

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Hmmm.

I knew this thread was unstickied. Presumably because it wasn't getting a whole lot of traffic. But I didn't see when they made a poll about the sticky status.

I am still interested in the trending of Biodiesel prices, so please vote.

To keep this post on topic,

I stopped by Downs Energy in Corona to create a CFN account and asked about prices.

B99.9 - $4.59 per gallon
B20 - $4.69 per gallon
B10 - $4.68 per gallon.

atc98002

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium (sold back), 2009 Jetta (sold back), 80 Rabbit diesel (long gone)
Atc98002
Look up propel fuels and check out the west seattle location.
West Seattle is not exactly "close" for people in south King or north Pierce county. There are a couple of BD pumps in Fife, which is a whole lot closer, but still not in my normal driving routes. The Sumner station is only a few miles from my house, but their prices are just nonsense.