Two Month Club

Green Hare

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I wonder just how many others out there are now in the "Two Month Club" with me?

My docs were approved on 11/3... yesterday was day 60, today makes 2 months. I'm wondering about taking to tweeting daily to piss and moan about the delays in the process... Will it work? Who knows, but it felt good for a moment to vent this:

@VW @vwcares how much longer to wait? #tdibuyback docs approved 60 days ago... SIXTY... no offer letter still.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
Not yet 60, but after my conversation with the VW care team yesterday, I am looking at an easy 90 days. Rep said that I should call back in another 30 days to see if the auditor has had time to look at my title yet.:confused::mad:

Doc's where approved by VW on Nov. 14th.

Tried contacting Claims Council but I doubt I will hear back.

SaltyCityMPGz

TDI
2010 GOLF 2D DSG
Green checks since 11/4. I got an email from the Class Council after complaining about the process in December. Received an email back on 12/16/16, saying that I got through the auditor process and should be receiving an offer very soon. I called my credit union last week and they said they still haven't received a call from VW requesting a payoff amount. Swimming in purgatory.

jblondin

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen
Im with yall... been told twice in two weeks that im getting an offer letter "very soon"......

titleist1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE TDI
I am planning on 4 months i hope that isn't too optimistic. Docs were approved 11/7. We have a 3rd party loan so it's slower than those that own. Looking at buying a non-VW in the next month or so not waiting for the buyback.

EskiLvr

TDI
2009 Jetta Sedan
Green check marks 11/4 - and I know they called my Financial (who also happens to be my employer) for a payoff this morning.

emerscape

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
I'm in this club as well. I'm growing increasingly frustrated as we are no missing out on end of year deals for replacement vehicles. I can't afford to purchase another car (wife just lost her job) while I wait. In the meantime I'm racking up mileage for work like there is no tomorrow. I fully understand that it is a large undertaking to process all of these claims but at the end of the day VW needs to make things right whether it be through additional mileage adjustments or through better deals on buying a new/used VW.

Green Hare

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Yeah, it seems that each call results in a rep saying "you should have your offer any day, have you checked your email?" Um, let me think, this is 2017 and probably most of us have smart phones and get email to our phone and know we have an email the moment it arrives... No rep, I haven't bothered checking my email every single time I get a message, nor have I bothered to check my spam multiple times a day (or even log in to the portal)...

The last rep I spoke with said "you should get the offer any day" so I said "well that stinks... I don't have any day on my desk calendar, just Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..."

Ramonbo89

TDI
2015 Jetta S
I am here with all of you. Ridiculous how slow the process is going. I daily drive my vehicle and run the risk of a huge mechanical failure or an accident.

TDI
2012 Sportwagen
Same situations for me as Saltycity..No word from credit union...I called claims line today and woman on phone said my paperwork looks "perfect"and I should hear in a week to ten days...well, I will let you all know when I do.

amybeth601

TDI
'11 VW Jetta TDI
I wonder just how many others out there are now in the "Two Month Club" with me?
My docs were approved on 11/3... yesterday was day 60, today makes 2 months. I'm wondering about taking to tweeting daily to piss and moan about the delays in the process... Will it work? Who knows, but it felt good for a moment to vent this:
@VW @vwcares how much longer to wait? #tdibuyback docs approved 60 days ago... SIXTY... no offer letter still.
Hey Green Hare, good idea on the tweeting daily thing. Probably won't get me anywhere, but sure will make me feel like I'm doing something!! Here's my tweet today verbatim:

.@vw @vwcares How much longer 2wait for #TDIbuyback? Docs accepted 57 days ago. No offer letter still. @classactionlaw #TDIownersUnite

GearHd6

TDI
2014 Jetta Premium 6 Speed
We uploaded all the documents on 10/31 and ours are still being reviewed, been sitting on blue eyeballs ever since, not even green check marks.

goodysgotacuda

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 Goft TDI/6spd & Jetta TDI/DSG
I thought I was bad at 11/08 for approved docs and no offer. Some of you have me beat bad!

Screw VW.

redbarron55

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Executive
I am in!
Every bit of information I have dragged our of VW has been incorrect and has caused a loss of place and time - again.
Now to wait again. GGRrrr

DieselVeeDub

TDI
2012 Jetta TDi
I'm over two months now. Was marked as complete on 11/1/16 with all green checkmarks at stage 15 but haven't heard anything since. Have tried calling multiple times but cannot get through to an actual person. Already put a down-payment on another car so this really needs to hurry up before the owner gets pissed and sells it out from under me.

Tenebrae

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Jetta TDI Premium with Nav TURNED IN 03/10/2017
Over 2 months since I first uploaded my docs and selected buy-back.
Green checkmarks on Nov 8th. Since then, I've been just staring futilely at this:
"We have reviewed all of your documents. Currently, your application contains all the necessary documentation to determine your eligibility. We are now determining your eligibility and will inform you whether you are eligible to participate in the Settlement Claims Program and, if applicable, will provide you with a final offer."

Both VW AND Class Counsel silent.

Sigh.

-T.

Green Hare

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Hey Green Hare, good idea on the tweeting daily thing. Probably won't get me anywhere, but sure will make me feel like I'm doing something!! Here's my tweet today verbatim:

.@vw @vwcares How much longer 2wait for #TDIbuyback? Docs accepted 57 days ago. No offer letter still. @classactionlaw #TDIownersUnite
Right? Maybe if enough of us do it we can get it trending? (wishful thinking)

Mine today: @VW @vwcares @FTC still waiting for my #tdibuyback - docs approved and no offer letter still. #TDIOwnersUnite 62 Days and counting...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e

The guy who started the @bpcares Twitter account should make one for VW. :D