Chris(3193) has found a new home!

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello fellow club members!

I am happy to report that I have found new employment and I am coming home, so to speak.

I started my career at the age of 22 in the automotive retail business and spent my first of 20 years in the business at Burlington VW in Burlington, NJ. I had a genleman there that took me under his wing and pretty much taught me his philosifyes on how to sell cars. and EARN folks business and more importantly, their trust in me to help them with there automotive needs.

That person was Gus Staino and on Feb 3rd, 2014, I will be going back to him at Burlington VW and I am so looking forward to it.

They are located just 8.3 miles from my previous employer.

I will be certainly be doing what I have been doing for almost 7 years here on the club and that is offering the best deals that I can for fellow club members and future friends!

I will also be stepping in just a little on the Business Develpment Center{internet dept} and just see if I can help the team there with any knowledge I have been able to pick up over the years!

I will be posting the new programs when I get them on or about the 3rd of the new month, however, in the time from now until then, I can still accomidate anyone interested in a new VW or a VW Drive Easy warranty.

My new email starting on the 3rd will be CFarnham@BurlingtonVW.com

My private email now open to anone is Christopher.Farnham1@verizon.net

My cell phone until then is 609-850-0244

Thank you all again for the future business and trust in me to give me the opportunity.

Thank you all as well for the posts and emails that I have received.

Your friend in the business,

Chris

Last edited:

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Wishing you all the BEST and keep them rolling out the door.........................

seth1065

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW with DSG, Panoroof, rear air bags and the always fun velcro blocks, Blue with beige int
Good luck Chris at the old/new home

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
Look forward to doing business with you in my home State although I wish I was in another State.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hey that's great news, Chris! I guess it's time to take the Langhorne plate off of the Passat. ;) There is a nice aluminum TDIClub one to put in its place. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing your new deals!

All the best,

Lawson

dupp

Veteran Member
Chris-

Your first sale should be to Gov. Christie to assist him with diverting attention to the GW Bridge debacle.....I don't think he would squeezez into a Golf though...

Congrats on your new gig,

Mike

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
There's the Burlington-Bristol Bridge across the Delaware River. It's a two lane bridge so if Gov. Christie shut lanes he could close the Bridge. Since the cart way is only 20 feet wide he could practically close the bridge himself.

Aquila

TDI
*** SOLD 08-27-15***09 JSW - DSG, Nav, F1 Tint, MFSW w/paddles, APR Stage 1, Unitronic DSG flash, HAVE VCDS
Great news, Chris! Bought a 2012 GTI from you, I'll also be on your list for a 2015 TDI SW to replace the 2009.

Cheers mate, take care of yourself. (Are you going to be flying the pretzels in to Burlington?)

Gangles

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI Hatch
Blah, Jersey!!! Either way, good luck! Sounds like a great place! If you end up finding that TDI I PM'd you about (PAFirefighter11 account which was deleted) please let me know :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Blah, Jersey!!! Either way, good luck! Sounds like a great place! If you end up finding that TDI I PM'd you about (PAFirefighter11 account which was deleted) please let me know :)
PAFirefighter11 exists as a registered user, created on 1/29/14 with the last activity on 1/30/14. :confused:

jsmed

TDI
2013 JSW TDI DSG
Hello fellow club members!

I am happy to report that I have found new employment and I am coming home, so to speak.

{SNIP}

I will be posting the new programs when I get them on or about the 3rd of the new month, however, in the time from now until then, I can still accomidate anyone interested in a new VW or a VW Drive Easy warranty.

{SNIP}
Congrats on the new position, Chris! Hope you are settling in well. I will be in the market for a car in the next 1-6months. I told my wife I was strongly considering traveling to the Philly area to buy from you when the time comes. She is open to it; might even make a mini-vacation out of it.

Have I just overlooked it, or have you posted your "traditional" monthly specials at the new dealership?

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Congrats on the new position, Chris! Hope you are settling in well. I will be in the market for a car in the next 1-6months. I told my wife I was strongly considering traveling to the Philly area to buy from you when the time comes. She is open to it; might even make a mini-vacation out of it.

Have I just overlooked it, or have you posted your "traditional" monthly specials at the new dealership?
They are coming in a few minutes. Just received them yesterday as VW ended their month on the 3rd!

Sorry for the delay!

Chris

jjblbi

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat SEL TDI
Congratulations and best wishes my friend. lovin' the Passat and anxious for the GTD to hit our shores. John & Ruth

Driver_found

Veteran Member
TDI
Former MKV Jetta TDI 5M, Former 2013 Passat TDI SE 6M, 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6m
Congrats Chris. Good luck. Make sure that they don't drill holes in the front bumper for NJ plates, because you have customers from all over. They would not like extra holes on their front bumper. :)

-Mike

Fencemaker

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 5sp; 2009 JSW TDI 6sp
Guys - as if anyone who has dealt with Chris could question this: I want all to know the guy is a real class act.

We placed an order for a new 2014 Sportwagen with Chris in December when he was still at Langhorne. The car came in to the dealer the weekend after Jan. 1. Couldn't get out to Philly to pick it up until Jan. 25th. Then found out Chris and Langhorne parted ways before the 25th!

Not to worry. Chris made everything right. I showed up at Langhorne on the 25th and, even though Chris was no longer at the dealership, he had made sure they honored the price he quoted us and the trade-in value he had negotiated for us. Really, he goes above and beyond and I couldn't be more happy and impressed.

Thanks Chris!