2002 Jetta TDI-Minneapolis-Saint Paul MN

brokaw101

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI Manual tran 234k
I’m selling my 2002 Jetta TDI with 233k on it. $1500 or best offer. I’m going to be very honest about my little baby. She still runs. Had an auto to manual swap in 2012. Current needs - rear drivers side brake caliper, exhaust repair which is throwing CEL, new tires, and potentially a flywheel problem but it could have been a bad starter out of the box. It hasn’t left me stranded in over two months with this issue and still starts. Uses a bit of oil but nothing major. She was hit while parked by a metro transit bus a year ago so the drivers front quarter panel is banged up along with the typical fender rot on the drivers side. Headliner is starting to sag as well from the intelligent sunroof drainage. Had a new fuel injector pump installed in 2014. The clutch and timing belt was new in 2012 as well. The headlights have been restored multiple times and back to hazy right now. I clay barred her last fall and she’s been in a garage ever since I bought her. The arm rest console is out of whack like many and the passenger side airbag cover is dinged up, the cup holder needs to be replaced and the middle air vents are not perfect due to some punks that just wanted to vandalize but not steal while I was parked at work. The front windshield is cracked. I can replace it under full glass coverage if you desire.

I was a smoker and she enjoyed many, many long road trips. Typical commute was 58 miles a day since 2006 when I bought her. If you’re not concerned about looks, my baby is meant for you. I’ve car shopped for 5 years and finally have come to the point that we need to part ways.
Oh one last flaw- the drivers seat cable is broken so she’s positioned for me to drive her.

I think I have pointed out all her flaws. Bar none the best damn car I’ve ever owned and the toughest love I have ever contemplated leaving.

She can be seen in Hopkins or Saint Paul. I will take any serious offer. Just want her to have a good home or her parts used for your dearly beloved.

I can email photos upon request.

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
You ad is missing a price.
-Jason