Kerma Q-Loader ...just installed new tune.

manganos

Veteran Member
TDI
not yet
WOW - W.O.W HOLY SMOKES uhhhh WOW! I have a stock 2000 Jetta TDI and let me tell you I can't believe I actually drove the car stock! The car pull very hard.. Now to buy some injectors from Charlie :D He must own stock in aftermarket clutches :eek:

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
yean i know i remember when i put my chip and injectors in it felt like someone had stuck a rocket in my back , but trust me after a while you get used to the power and want more and more . i thought i would stock with teh chip and injectors and now look at my sig and tehres still more in the pipe line:D

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
va_reman said:
Speed is very addictive, VERY ADDICTIVE.
aint that the truth . when i had my first stage chip and inejctors done a while back now and thought it was a liittle rocket ship . i wondered why people felt the need to stick on anything bigger than a 17 . it seemed crazy to think that the little car could cope with any more . but you soon get used to the power and start wanting more and before you know it you have loads of mods and a vnt 17 and still think its needs a little something like a 17/22 or gt2260 it never seems to end:)

silverbox

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta wagon 2003 silver
For a daily driver I think the trick is to stop with the add ons before the internals can't take it.
How deep are your pockets,Cog? As deep as your addiction?

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
as deep as my platinum credit card:D

no seriously the furthest id go for a daily driver personally is a 17/22 11mm pump and pp764s and fmic .
that would make a nice quick car
but i may take it on as a track project if it becomes a second car . i have spent over £20,000 on modding a turbo calibra to nearly 400hp searching for below the 10 second quarter mile . so yes as far as cars are concerned my pockets are very very deep ;)

va_reman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Package 2
Yeah I need some financing for my 2006 Jetta jet power nitrious flowing (was a single shot, then double shot, and moving on to a triple shot) daily driver. I need sponsorship to achieve the dream. 0 to 60 in a blink of an eye. But no fast than 80. LOL