-mint bolstered sport seats
-drivers side door module
-radio cage
-shift boot knob and shift console

mods for 5400
Raceland Coilovers
20th style ecodes
amber side markers
15 inch stock Avus with Brand New Kuhmo All Seasons (not montes as pictured)

the car is not a show car but is in good shape. some little dents and dings here and there and some rock chips as well as slight rust on the passenger fender. i have a new fender to include with the car. the interior is in awesome shape as that i have replaced pretty much all the trim seats ect.

needs new speakers- previous own wired in crappy aftermarket speakers that are blown, i do have oem speakers that i am including with the sale

just trying to be as honest as possible about the car, it is a great daily and is reliable and has been getting me an average of 48mpg

5000 with avus with brand new rubber (0 miles)

madtextureyo

TDI
2000 Golf, Audi TT, Mk1 GTI
how the car looks 2day.

will be sold as this minus the stubby mirrors and the brocks.

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Bump for a smokin' deal IMO. Beautiful 2dr. This could be driven as is or have a built motor swapped into it!! This should sell fast.

madtextureyo

TDI
thanks alot.

and no need to drop a motor in it. the car pulls hard the mechanic who did the timing belt didnt believe me that it wasnt chipped. he said its the fastest stock tdi he has driven.

runs like a champ and i drive it everyday.

madtextureyo

TDI
they are brock b1's.

not sold in the states but you can pick up a set from http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/ they will run you about $2200 shipped before tires.

my set is for sale however, they are mint with fresh rubber.

pm me if you are interested.

gtxracer

TDI
none :(
Can I get pics of it's current state with the Avus setup? What's the scoop on the coilovers? Is that just for adjusting the ride height or is that for ride quality? Is the new fender color matched?

I'm interested, but I'm in WA and the drive back would not be cool :p I'd probably have to get it shipped. I heard it's like $500-$600, but do you know anything about that? I really don't want to ship it but I'm in school and I drove my Jeep 2200 miles and that SUCKED. Let me know, I'm looking for a 2 door TDI Golf. Thanks.

madtextureyo

TDI
the avus are in the garage this is literally how the car looks at this very moment.

The coilovers are racelands and they allow you to adjust the ride height and only have about a thousand or so miles on them. they ride great. the fender was colormatched but it did not come out perfect.

this is a pic with the new fender, i pulled it off because it was not perfect but its close enough where its not noticable unless you are really looking for it.

as far as shipping id would prefer not to. i would however if necessary but like i keep saying its a tdi thats up to date with maintenance so i would hope someone would just drive it home.

madtextureyo

TDI
im in southern ct.

the car is back and forth between milford and fairfield.

im about 10 mins south of new haven.

madtextureyo

TDI
if anyone is interested in seeing the car feel free to call me at 203-508-2650.

i am willing to work on the price to some extent but to be honest i feel like this is a pretty decent deal. i see plenty of the mk3 generation tdis with similar mileage go for 5 grand.

madtextureyo

TDI
sorry if i have not responded to your pm's.

the car was off the market for a time because my wrx was down for maintenance but I should have it back in the next couple weeks so bump it back up.

blacksmith

TDI
gtdquattro
are you going to be around on saturday?
we have cash in hand and are ready to buy when it's available
please let us know if it's for sale still...

Last edited: