FS: Audi A6 TDI Prestige S-Line - Denver

Midwesthick

Veteran Member
TDI
A3, GSW, 02-Golf
Here is the link to my post on Audizine. I’ve never figured out how to post pictures on this particular forum but they are available on Audizine.
https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/877743-2016-Audi-A6-TDI-Prestige-S-Line-Denver
Facts about the A6 TDI:
-WAUHMAFC9GN048704
-59,500 miles(will slightly go up before sale)
-Moonlight Blue Metallic
-Flint gray Interior
-Prestige
-S-Line
-Black Optics
-Lane Departure Warning
-Warm Weather Package
-Driver Assistance Package
-Technology Package
-No accidents
-I am the 2nd owner
-240hp 426 ft/tq
-38+ MPG(600-700 miles a tank with a $50 fillup average)
-Title in hand
$29,000 and ready to move it.
$27,998 ***

Last edited:

PB_NB

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 New Beetle
I went to look at the pictures but I was asked to login so I didn't. If you go to the photo section on this site and login with your same credentials, you should be able to post pictures here which will be accessible.

I am sure it is a great looking A6 GLWS!

tikal

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Wagon (chainless + 5 MT + GDE tune)
Oh absolutely! I love those suckers and have used them in all my TDI's for years. Once you over oil them, that's where the problems happen.

No problem. As long as the potential buyer is aware of this non-OEM air filter all is good :)

For such a size vehicle/weight to do around 38 MPG is remarkable in my view!

Midwesthick

Veteran Member
TDI
A3, GSW, 02-Golf
No problem. As long as the potential buyer is aware of this non-OEM air filter all is good :)

For such a size vehicle/weight to do around 38 MPG is remarkable in my view!
Oh good call there. It’s impressive that a 4200 pound vehicle can get that kind of mileage. I’ll keep driving it until someone purchases it. I just looked around and I am 1 of 5 Prestige S-Line TDI’s for sale currently and the most inexpensive. However, I am competing mileages between 15,000-25,000 but with the diesel warranty, whatever lol.

Midwesthick

Veteran Member
TDI
A3, GSW, 02-Golf
Why are you selling? How may miles were on it when you purchased it from it’s prior owner?
I am a compulsive car buyer. I tend to get a car, bring it up to full maintenance, and find something else shiny and move that direction.

Last week we officially became a 2 car family(sold our 14’ Golf TDI). I’d like to purchase a used MK7 Golf R, so moving that direction. The A6 is killer and I’ll keep it until it private sells. Trading in, I’ll just lose my ass lol.

It had around 52,000 miles.