[RNS-510] how do I delete dest entries?

TDI
13 SEL Opera Red
my 13 SEL TDI has the 510. I upgraded it last month with the VW DVD to 3696/7994.
Two things I can't figure out how to do. I've tried RTFM, and I think the firmware upgrade made the manual be obsolete. It talks about options and selections that I don't have on my screen.
1) how do I delete a single nav destination from "memory"?
2) how do I change a nav destination to be a "favorite"?
Thanks
(if this is better in another forum, please let me know and I'll move it or delete/repost)

LokiWolf

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
my 13 SEL TDI has the 510. I upgraded it last month with the VW DVD to 3696/7994.
Two things I can't figure out how to do. I've tried RTFM, and I think the firmware upgrade made the manual be obsolete. It talks about options and selections that I don't have on my screen.
1) how do I delete a single nav destination from "memory"?
2) how do I change a nav destination to be a "favorite"?
Thanks
(if this is better in another forum, please let me know and I'll move it or delete/repost)
So for clarity sake, the disc from VW was NOT a firmware update, it was merely a Map Update disc. The only thing it changes in comparison to what was on your 13 previously is the indexes. None of the Map data is different than what you had before, both before and now you have 5M data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TDI
13 SEL Opera Red
So for clarity sake, the disc from VW was NOT a firmware update, it was merely a Map Update disc.
Sorry, I knew that from reading the forum.

But whatever the cause, I can't delete a single entry from destination memory. Could be just user error, but I'd love to know how to do this simple thing