The new 2015 Golf sportwagon.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Early on the Amarok was shown with a Colorado trim package, so I assume it should show up some where on line.

seth1065

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW with DSG, Panoroof, rear air bags and the always fun velcro blocks, Blue with beige int
I gotta think VW will offer more sticks than 4% , I thought the take rate on a stick was pretty high say over 20% for the last generation , maybe at the outset it will be 4 % but it has to be higher than that.

Demo3

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI Golf Sportwagen
I live in Colorado and the Chevy Colorado diesel does not look like Colorado or a TDI.:)

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I gotta think VW will offer more sticks than 4% , I thought the take rate on a stick was pretty high say over 20% for the last generation , maybe at the outset it will be 4 % but it has to be higher than that.
Time will tell look around out there and see if you can find one.......I got this info from Chris Farnham who I consider to be a reliable source

TDI<wagen>

TDI
2011 Golf Wagon, 6MT, pano, leather, media package
Got this in my email today: Link

When I tried to build&price, of course I couldn't find it the vehicle line up just yet. But I bet my local dealership will be calling about trade-in real soon :p

seth1065

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW with DSG, Panoroof, rear air bags and the always fun velcro blocks, Blue with beige int
I agree Chris would know but I assume it is a early build thing as they make more money with the DSG, I hope VW would not be that stupid to only build 4% sticks when they had a much higher take rate in the past but it is VW so you never know:eek:

Time will tell look around out there and see if you can find one.......I got this info from Chris Farnham who I consider to be a reliable source

skromfols

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 Jaguar XE TDI, 2014 Sportwagen TDI
When I went looking for my JSW TDI manual I could find very few. One dealer in the Bay area had 5 of them, and none of the other local dealers seemed to have any. The dealer with 5 of them wanted a $3,000 premium over MSRP claiming that they were a limited item so the premium was warranted. With enough internet research and a print out from TruCar I was able to find what I wanted at $3,000 below MSRP.