Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I'll have a look at home, I doubt also its twinturbo

rumour is also there will be a new R3 CR, 95.5 mm stroke again, and this time with bosch injection, will be very very nice engine to put the gtc1549vz turbo on

Last edited:

SuperAdellic

Veteran Member
TDI
None

TDIMeister

TDI
TDI
Tried to buy this turbo but seller refuses to ship to US.
Maybe one of our member friends located within- or near Germany could help. Ruben? The GTC whose purchase I facilitated initially didn't want to ship to N. A., but communicating in German, I was able to cajole him. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I made best offer 350 and recieved counter offer op 419..

The allegro site, I once bought a sofa on there, for 30euro, that was the best 3" euro ever spent.. If was so wide that tou could sleep in it without touching the armrests with you head or feet, also the armrests where really wide and low, so you could easily put a can of beer on there.. I'll post a pic :p

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
04L 253 010 H is the pn for the 184 hp turbo. 1400 euro retail price if someone wants to bite :p

SuperAdellic

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Rub87, I tried to send you a PM but the PM system says your inbox is too full. Did you pick up that GTC1549VZ that TDIMeister posted above?

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
lets say he meant 2.4 bar gauge pressure at sealevel, still not bad for such a tiny wheel

moivw

Veteran Member
TDI
Séat ibiza(s): ahu and pd100
Thanks to confirm. This is what i had understood.

Last edited:

moivw

Veteran Member
TDI
I decided to try a gtc1446vz, i guess it can safely go up to 1.88b..?, would someone have "official" output numbers for this one please?

Last edited:

moivw

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 tdi CJC engine code..tdi 140? Maybe i did a mistake and it will not perform so well, idk..

moivw

Veteran Member
TDI
i chose a 1549vz finally, really nice piece, i am hesitating to put it or a 2056vl on a ahu, what is your opinion please on the one supposed to give the best performance between both?

Last edited:

TDIMeister

TDI
TDI
You're asking your question from a reversed logic - which gives the best performance between both (i.e. pushed to their respective bleeding-edge limits - a bad tuning approach). Of course the simple answer is the 2056. But the better question to ask is, "For my objective of x HP, which is the best turbocharger to use for y and z," where y and z may be transient response, boost threshold, surge limit, efficiency, etc. A difference of as little as little as 10 HP for your target power may tilt one turbocharger to be appreciably better than the other.

It is useful to post this picture again:

You cannot have everything.

moivw

Veteran Member
TDI
thanks for the input but no, really, i do not want to "push" any turbo, that s a bad guess of my objectives.

Last edited: