problems programming 2001 beetle ecm

Toby_B

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 audi tt alh swap, 2014 chevy cruze diesel that replaced 2012 jetta tdi, 2008 dodge cummins
I bought a 2001 new beetle and purchased a tune and rented a programmer from a reputable tdi club vendor, but It will not complete the upload, I read the ecu and sent the stock file in and got the tune back. The tune will upload for about 8 minutes and then I get an error message saying cannot upload file please try again. I've tried 20 times even removed aftermarket radio, pulled fuses and got an update for the loader. Help......... I'm stuck with a car I cannot start. I even tried to upload the stock program with no luck

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
I bought a 2001 new beetle and purchased a tune and rented a programmer from a reputable tdi club vendor, but It will not complete the upload, I read the ecu and sent the stock file in and got the tune back. The tune will upload for about 8 minutes and then I get an error message saying cannot upload file please try again. I've tried 20 times even removed aftermarket radio, pulled fuses and got an update for the loader. Help......... I'm stuck with a car I cannot start. I even tried to upload the stock program with no luck
Hi

If you would like to contact me, we may have an ECU to get you running ...so you and your tuner have time to figure this out

All the best
Paul