FS: 01 Golf TDI GLS and 02 Beetle TDI GLS...both automatic & silver

alatdi

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI & Jetta 04 1.8T
Beetle=$9999.00 leather,auto,oem spoiler,moonroof,power opt,alloys
3VWCP21C92M440289 carfax certified!
Golf=$7999.00 cloth,auto,moonroof,4 door,alloys,power opts,9BWGP61J114047090.carfax certified!

Carfax cerified on both, Beetle has had no incidents or accidents or any sort, the Golf carfax shows being inspected on rt front at collision facility a few years back, but not an actual accident report. I can tell the right front headlight is a bit newer looking on the golf...but no indication of paintwork, probably had the headlight replace there for some reason or another.

I'm a small broker in Huntsville, AL (Northern AL) offering good used clean VW,s,BMW's & Volvo's.....with small markups , due to low overhead. Thought I'd offer these two on this site for those who know these cars. You can see pics of these on Autotrader.com with my zip of 35741 and just key in the specific year & model. I just posted these two ads...so I'm adding more pics now.....I keep trying to add pics to this site but have not been able to. So here's the autotrader id:'s: golf= id#: AT-D131807 & beetle = id#: AT-D131877, you can key in the specific cars id# in the search section, of the find your car top of the page, once you have selected the make.
Both are silver automatic local trades:

2002 New Beetle GLS TDI, 106-k, leather in great shape,factory rear spoiler wing,moonroof, ,power window & etc, 2 switchblade keys, 16" alloys @ $ 9999.00 ( for some reason the black plastic top engine cover is missing on this one). Owners manual in car.

2001 Golf GLS TDI, 4 door, 133-k, nice cloth interior, moonroof, power windows & etc, 1 switchbalde key, 1 regular key, originally from Florida, but in North Ala last half of history @ $ 7999.00. Owners manual in car.

Please inquire on the Autotrader site and call to arrange a test drive or just drive by and look if you desire.
Thanks,
RL:)

Last edited:

alatdi

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI & Jetta 04 1.8T
FS: New Tbelt just installed on 133-k 2001 Golf GLS 4 door

2002 Golf GLS TDI ,4door, silver,moonroof,new brake pads all round,$7999 firm. Also, New Beetle 2002 GLS TDI for sale@ 9999.00
I had a few calls on this one since I listed it for sale a few days ago. The 1st question was: when is the last time the timing belt was changed? So ,since it's got 133-k, I checked with the dealer and it was a bit over due based upon the service history at our local vw dealer. It now has a new 100-k (so they say At the vw independant ,aftermarket local parts/repair shop). I'll take 7999.....firm now, for anyone who might find this of interest.