FS TSX projector retrofit headlights for sale

Link977

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
TSX projectors with clear lens, custom shrouds, sharp and color mod. The best output result guaranteed, painted to black housing, beats any OEM HIDs. If you are serious, feel free to come and check them out at night.

$400CAD plus your stock headlights, the price is negotiable, and I can install them for ya. (It doesn't come with the bulbs and ballast.)
Price drop to $300CAD.

Last edited:

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Let me guess...no highbeam with this setup, right? If there is, I might be interested, as I have Hella DE fogs anyhow right now. I know..."once you use HIDs, you don't need highbeams"...might be true, but I do travel in areas from time to time where highs will come in handy. Yes, I've also traveled in those areas in my friend's TL and he needed highs. Very interesting kit, though.

Link977

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Toronto_Vento said:
Let me guess...no highbeam with this setup, right? If there is, I might be interested, as I have Hella DE fogs anyhow right now. I know..."once you use HIDs, you don't need highbeams"...might be true, but I do travel in areas from time to time where highs will come in handy. Yes, I've also traveled in those areas in my friend's TL and he needed highs. Very interesting kit, though.
John, if you dun mind to get something used, the bulbs and ballasts will be around $200USD. As Bill said, it doesn't have the high beam.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Yeah...did some quick research...there are kits with dual filament bulbs, but I guess I'll wait and get the headlights I've been watching for a while. Well, at least wait until spring to pick them up. :)

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
yeah, I bet I know someone who would/is just waiting to pounce on them once a pair comes up for sale ;)
consider this a BUMP!