1.9 alh injectors?

Toaster711

TDI
1999.5 golf 1.9
okay so im a newb at all of this but id like to do some upgrades on my bone stock 1999.5 golf ive considered a few things and found out an fmic isn't the best of my options and its damn near impossible to find one so i was going to move on to injectors can anyone give me some schooling on what i can do and what injectors to look at and what i should do along with them they probably need replaced anyway due to the fact that almost everything on the car has over 253000 miles on it and im replacing the clutch in the next few days i know theres some things on here about this topic but like i said im a newb and need all the help i can get

Last edited:

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
you need to do a search since its been covered on here too many times to count including where to get them and where to avoid getting them it all depends on what you want for power and what you have for modifications also how much you want to spend it also depends on it youre getting a tune or staying stock the first thing i would add about youre being schooled is punctuation makes things easier to read im not a grammar hound but posts that lack the little things are sometimes ignored because they're a pain to try and decipher the message just like this one

str8t six

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 GLS TDI
Are you upgrading the clutch or keeping it stock?

the upgrades that i have in my signature have really improved the power of my jetta.

Genesis

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon
There are a number of options but be aware that if you go very far you're immediately into needing a different clutch (and will either buy one up front or buy one as soon as you smoke the one you have!)

Curious Chris

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2003 RIP Rockford IL
The stock intercooler will heat soak in 6 seconds on a hot day and then your fueling drops off at the same time. I did a test for Jeff of Rocketchip fame on a tune and found that out.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
The stock intercooler will heat soak in 6 seconds on a hot day and then your fueling drops off at the same time. I did a test for Jeff of Rocketchip fame on a tune and found that out.

Is there any documentation as to what temp the Intercooler is considered "heat soaked" and how it affects fueling?....... graphs, numbers, etc.