2001 Jetta Lots of Mods 6 speed San Antonio, TX

nemesis500548

TDI
14 Passat
2001 Jetta Lots of Upgrades 6 speed San Antonio, TX

SOLD

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here goes. I've had this car as my daily driver for 14 years. I've put a LOT of blood and sweat and time and money into this car to make it what it is today. There probably isn't 1 single bolt on this car that I haven't turned. I've always run full synthetic since day 1 and it shows. I intended to drive this car til the wheels fell off, but it just won't die!!! Believe me when I tell you there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. I just have a baby due 5 weeks away and felt it was time to get an adult car instead of my fun project car. It's definitely been a labor of love and it's with a heavy heart that I feel it's time to say good bye and find her a new home.
$7,500 OBO (I have no idea what a car with this many upgrades should go for since they're few and far between)
2001 Jetta GL with Moonroof
460870 miles
It makes 210WHP and 365WTQ and I've got the Dyno sheet to prove it.
Mods -
17/52 turbo
Race 520 injectors
Stage 3 cam
Ported head
Forged rods
ARP bolts
Upgraded SMIC
Kerma intake
Kerma tune
2.5" exhaust w/ EGR delete
DRW 6 speed with Stage 3 Endurance clutch, LSD, and short throw shifter
17" Konig wheels with 235/50/R17 V rated tires
Spyder CFL Halo projector headlights w/ LED bulbs
Metallic blue paint
Maint -
Timing belt at 440k miles
Clutch at 425k miles
Been a Texas car her whole life, so NO rust. Also, most of those miles are highway miles. I've spent many days commuting to Austin, 90 miles each way, for work. And I have gotten 51mpg with this setup, but not these tires. I got tired of spinning tires so I got the V rated ones. Cost me 10% mpg. And I drive it like a hooligan often and still average mid 40s mpg.
Message me for more info and pics

Last edited: