FS: 12 Golf TDI 2DR, manual, tech package

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Nice optioned TDI. I looked for months for mine but I wanted DSG. All I could find was manual trans. It's hard to find them with LP, tech, heated seats. GLWS

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.

GTOguy

TDI
'13 Beetle TDI 6spd, Rawtek/Malone 2.0 Eco
My wife has been mentioning your car off and on for two weeks now. She really wants it but it is a long way off. I keep telling her is no problem but she keeps trying for find reasons to not buy it. She has some inner demons.

LudeAEM

TDI
12 Golf
My wife has been mentioning your car off and on for two weeks now. She really wants it but it is a long way off. I keep telling her is no problem but she keeps trying for find reasons to not buy it. She has some inner demons.
I understand the car searching demons! PM me if she wants to talk or has questions.

90_zeros

TDI
2013 Golf TDI
Nice looking car and fair price point, glws. I regret not getting tech package and I'd buy this if I was in the market. Gonna have to suffer with my halogens lol

GTOguy

TDI
'13 Beetle TDI 6spd, Rawtek/Malone 2.0 Eco
Can you call me when you get a chance? 405-203-8524 thanks.

LudeAEM

TDI
12 Golf
Sale is still pending due to down payment. Will update in a few weeks with if it’s sold or back for sale. Not expecting it to be back for sale