Audi a6 tdi wont rev. Tps problem

Audi2.5tdis

TDI
Audi 100 2.5tdi and 4x Audi A6 2.5tdis
Hello, i bought an -96 audi a6 2.5tdis that dont rev, previous owner was driving to work when it suddenly looses almost all power. When I bought it it rev up to 2000-2600rpm. Now 1 week later it berly goes to 1000rpm.
I did a scan with vcds and it said:
1 Fault Found:
00777 - Accelerator Position Sensor (G79)
27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent.
And when I look on channel 2, Accelerator position %
It shows 0.0% nearly all the way down, except the last 1-1.5" it goes up to 4.6-7.1%.
I have changed: Accelerator pedal, ecu, the 219 relay, dieselpump head, 4th injector with needle lift sensor. I have cleaned all earth and use jumper cables between engine-body, battery-body-ecu, dieselpump-body. Pulled and bend every wire I find and still nothing. Please help me :confused:

Carlos_TJ

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Bora (BXE PD)
If you have already swapped the accelerator and the ecu for good working units, i would look into the wiring connecting them.

Were all the other parts swapped to try fixing this problem?

Audi2.5tdis

TDI
Audi 100 2.5tdi and 4x Audi A6 2.5tdis
Yes everything trying to fix the accelerator problem. I have used stuff for a spare part car that I drove home 2 years ago fully functional. When I swapped the ecu immo goes in, but the tps % was giving the same resault. Does someone know witch wire going where(pin.nr on accelerator-pin.nr on ecu)? So I can do an ugly bypass just to check.