2,388 miles, 2015 Golf TDI DSG Silver Tulsa OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
After the Dieselgate settlements I may want to sell my Silver 2015 DSG Golf TDI.

Car will be full of fuel upon sale. Always buy Quik Trip fuel from a high volume location.

Car currently has 2,388 miles. 100% garaged. Title clear.

Never been in an AUTOMATIC car wash. We wash it in the drive way and dry it in the shade.

No one ever sat in the back seats. Zero dings, pits, dents, glass chips. Zero windows TINT. 100% garage kept. Condition like showroom new.

Car delivered to me July 18, 2015 -- MSRP = $24,850 ~~ Have the original MONRONEY window sticker in hand.

Best ever road was 60.1 MPG. Last trip to Stillwater was only 55.2 MPG.

Easy to get 38 to 43 in short hop stop light, and neighborhood city traffic.

I wait about 45 seconds before turning off the ignition; and watch for re-gens in progress to act appropriately.

Over all driven in a less aggressive mode, and if that is bothersome to you, pass this one by. I do a limited amount of spirited driving, as per advised here by seasoned TDICLUB members.

Remainder of 36 months bumper to bumper in effect, and remainder of 5 year, 60,000 mile Drive Train in effect.

At this point any new owner would have 49 months and 57,612 miles of VW factory warranty.

That amount of VW transferable original warranty might-could be considered the same as CPO ~~~ IMO

I can’t set a price until after VW makes public their plans for current owners.

Interested parties can visit before and after the VW situation is clear, regarding the fix. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma, 74128

Best part of this car is the mileage, condition, etc. The down side is it will be “fixed.”

I’m looking for a buyer who can live with the “FIX”, OR someone who full well intends to "MOD" the car after the fix.

Thanks

Last edited:

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
OP...step away from the internets and go get a drink. We'll know more the 28th.

@aja8888...he's not trying to sell his car...he's just communing with the Drama Llama.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Price and pics or this thread gets locked.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Motivated and willing to negotiate from $24,850

Community rules say you need to post a price if listing a car in this section.
Thanks, aja888

Sorry for my mistake.

The asking price is $24,850 ~~ Motivated, Big Time, and willing to negotiate.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
You're asking MSRP for a used one model year old car in the midst of Dieselgate? Good luck with the sale.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Price and pics or this thread gets locked.
Respectfully VeeDubTDI I have tried to post picture(s) for weeks with out success. I will continue to try to get PICs up.

With no disrespect to TDICLUB the pic situation is difficult for me personally.

The only PIC I have is my AVATAR, and I do not know HOW I even did that.

My asking price is $24,850. And I am motivated, and highly negotiable. The asking price is ridiculous, but no seller should throw out the bottom dollar, I hope you agree.

I respect your decision to lock this thread, or not. Will try to re-read the TDICLUB picture instructions again.

Thanks

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
OP...step away from the internets and go get a drink. We'll know more the 28th.

@aja8888...he's not trying to sell his car...he's just communing with the Drama Llama.
Respectfully,

Sellers who start at rock bottom asking prices sometimes have sellers regret

Easy to come down in price. Can't go up.

As far as the price in question, I only need one willing buyer, at the mutually agreed price. What ever that is.

Will try to get PICs up ASAP

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I do not want to bother you or anyone on TDICLUB, just because I can not master this PIC stuff rapidly.
If I ever get the hang of it I will try again.
Thanks for your understanding.
Without going through the club picture hosting process, why not open a free Photobucket account and upload pictures to that site then you can easily link them into a post? There may even be an online tutorial as to how to manage that.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
I'm a bit puzzled. You bought a car known for high fuel economy and longevity 11 months ago, and you've only driven it 2,300 miles? Why did you buy it?

ColoradoVW

TDI
2002 VW Jetta GLS 1.9L TDI
I hear you on the difficulty of posting pics. I have a car for sale as well and I gave up on trying to post them. I posted a link to a Craigslist ad that has pictures attached.
I don't consider myself "computer challenged" but I have yet to figure out how it can be done.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I hear you on the difficulty of posting pics. I have a car for sale as well and I gave up on trying to post them. I posted a link to a Craigslist ad that has pictures attached.
I don't consider myself "computer challenged" but I have yet to figure out how it can be done.
See post #11 above.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
IndigoBlueWagon:

I'm a bit puzzled. You bought a car known for high fuel economy and longevity 11 months ago, and you've only driven it 2,300 miles? Why did you buy it?
We had two life changing events here. One more health issue, and one negative job situation.

ColoradoVW

I am going to look in to the craigslist way of doing it. BUT I thought hat might be a no-no here at TDICLUB

When I started this thread, I followed a previous poster's format ~~ but I could not get up PICs

The gist of his thread was the car was not for sale at a particulate price, until after the settlement was reached.

Now the Speculation is the settlement will be from $5,100 up to $10,000.

But the other fly in the ointment is there may never actually be a FIX.

For my part, If I want to get the FIX MONEY, Most likely can't get it if there is no FIX

Until the situation with Dieselgate is over I have asked VeeDubTDI to lock the thread.

Respectfully, When I know more I can start over. Thanks for all understanding and patience.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
IndigoBlueWagon:
We had two life changing events here. One more health issue, and one negative job situation.
ColoradoVW
I am going to look in to the craigslist way of doing it. BUT I thought hat might be a no-no here at TDICLUB
When I started this thread, I followed a previous poster's format ~~ but I could not get up PICs
The gist of his thread was the car was not for sale at a particulate price, until after the settlement was reached.
Now the Speculation is the settlement will be from $5,100 up to $10,000.
But the other fly in the ointment is there may never actually be a FIX.
For my part, If I want to get the FIX MONEY, Most likely can't get it if there is no FIX
Until the situation with Dieselgate is over I have asked VeeDubTDI to lock the thread.
Respectfully, When I know more I can start over. Thanks for all understanding and patience.
Roger on the thread lock request. Give it another shot next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.