A6 2014 prestige Malone Stage 2 tune

LECDO

TDI
2014 Audi A6 Prestige
Hi everyone. Hope this is correct forum procedure?
Tune gave great results. Naturally I want more. Recently noticed amber check engine light w/strong diesel odor and puffs of dark exhaust during hard throttle. Sensor issue? Anyone with similar issues or better power? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
Glad to hear you're enjoying the tune! It would be ideal for anyone with a newer VW/Audi product to own VCDS in the long run for general diagnostics and to avoid dealer visits. The tools an invaluable resource and should come with the cars, very useful tool especially if you plan on modifying further.

Without codes and an idea of how the car is running you're kind of just shooting in the dark, diagnosing cars over the internet isn't ideal. Likely something to do with the exhaust, which would be your next step power wise.

LECDO

TDI
2014 Audi A6 Prestige
Is the stage 3 tune available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Maybe the OP would like to fix the underlying problem of the CEL and smoke first before digging even deeper??

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
The thread was started in 2017 and he accidentally bumped it. Car went in for emissions updates and has been acting up on the stock software, so it'll be fixed once and for all with a tune shortly.

maybe a hybrid wouldn't hurt either ;)