2004 Passat GLS Sedan $3000 - Atlanta

craws01

TDI
Audi A3
I bought this B5.5 from another TDI enthusiast several years ago. I used it mostly as a commuter, but I am working from home now and don't use the car much at all any more.
The car has just under 270K and runs great. I had the timing belt and water pump done and new Bridgestone low rolling resistance tires earlier this year. The PO put a Rocketchip Stage 1 tune on it. This is a southern car with 0 rust. The car has a few minor dings and scratches that should be expected from a car of this age/mileage. There is some slight clouding (no cracking) of the clear coat on the roof behind the sunroof that I am going to polish out with some compound this weekend. Paint looks nice otherwise.
The leather seats show age with a few seam separations and the drivers seat bolster is worn through.
The A/C blows very cold and heat works properly. The drivers heated seat works, but the switch for the passenger side needs to be replaced. The rear drivers side window regulator needs to be replaced.
The car has an aftermarket JVC radio with bluetooth and Pandora.
Tons of maintenance performed over the last few years including, but not limited to:
Tandem pump
Torque converter
BSM
Camshaft
Injectors
Timing belt
Water pump
Brakes
Koni shocks/struts
Transmission flushed every 60K
Power steering fluid flushed
Crank speed sensor replaced
Coolant flange and sensor replaced
Coolant system flushed

This TDI has always been maintained per schedule with VW approved fluids and OEM VW parts. I have added Opti-lube additive to EVERY tank of fuel since I have owned it as I do with all of my diesel vehicles.
Much of the maintenance/work over the years has been performed by Oilhammer. The previous owner would actually drive it out to MO from Atlanta for proper maintenance.

Factory VW roof rails included.

I will upload some pictures ASAP.