ATD engine problem in a 2005 Fabia

landroverbob

TDI
t4 88,discovery, passat, octavia,berlingo,
In the mire again but not in the way I prefer - in my lrover.
Last week mateys car failed to re-start after a 6 mile run, dragged it into my garage at home pulled fuel pump relays ( this was last problem I found on a sharan)and swopped for working ones, still no start. pulled pump from tank, cleaned strainer (not blocked but piece of straw?? in the rubber disc valve in the bottom of the pump. checked fuel delivery after filter head and plenty there. re-assembled all. By then was able to borrow code reader Connected it up and lots of dtcs same as list shown below. Then cleared them all tried car and it started ok. tried several startups -all ok, let it get up to temp, all ok, let it cool tried to start -all ok then road tested car- ran fine for three (hard) miles .put back in garage stopped and re-started ok. ten minutes later wont start.Put code reader on and got list below. Tried but wouldn't erase these dtc's.
Must say totally impressed by this car -when it's running but still prefer my t4 and defender though.
lrb

landroverbob

TDI
t4 88,discovery, passat, octavia,berlingo,
follow up on my post

After much research found an identical scenario with a vw that points to ecu I removed the skoda's, opened looked hard at all joints seeing nothing refitted switched on to hear a loud clack from the right hand bulkhead fusebox/relay board area and the car has run perfect since. My only concern that this is a coincidence and the problem is still there waiting to happen again. I would like to find an earth/ground point common to the dtc's found - that is egr valve, boost valve solenoid, intake flap and fuel pump relay.I think that should be a new post so I will.
I've tried to download elsawin but foiled by very poor download/bandwidth speed and being but will try again when our connections better.
lrb.
and thanks to keith for the links ect.