2005 Passat wagon 5 spd manual 290k mi - NOT RUNNING - Northwest IN

minkus

TDI
Formerly '98 & '13 Jettas, currently '05 Passat
Hello forum folks,

Just looking to see if anyone is interested in giving me slightly more than scrap value for my 05 Passat TDI. Had a premature timing belt failure, seemingly due to the belt getting wet from a leaky water pump. My bad.

As stated in the title, it has been converted to a manual transmission with a euro one for correct gear ratios and whatnot. Has right around 290k miles, and (prior to catastrophic engine failure) ran shockingly well. It's superficially pretty rusty. Most of the electronics worked, even sunroof and heated seats! In case I can't figure out how to upload pictures, it's the gray-ish color.

The local junkyard will give me $350 for it, but the trans alone is probably worth more than that... anyone who wants it for anything over $350, come and get it! Clean IN title ready to be signed over to you. Located just barely outside of Chicago; we're literally the first exit off I-94 in Indiana.

Thanks for looking, now I'll see if I can get pics up...

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
If only I were closer...

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk