Audi 3.0 Capa build

Scooterz

TDI
Mk4 Golf 5spd
Hi all,

I hope im in the right area.. So im starting a Audi A4 3.0 tdi build in the near future and wondering if i could get some feedback on a few things.

Inspired by many who had done impressive things on these engines i want to utilise a Borg Warner s200v turbo but use a 57mm compressor as it suits the engine charastics. Problem is the vnt version has a much smaller turbine which cannot flow enough to get me towards 550hp. Would it be possible fitting a s200sxe compressor and housing to a s300v?

Another thing im working on is pushing the peak torque higher into the rev range with the right combo im aiming to do 530ft/lbs to 5000rpm. Im picking I'll need big nozzles to keep duration down under 800us, a good ported cp3 and good valve springs. Anyone tried this combo on here? The idea is to keep torque under drivetrain destroying levels and pcps in check.

Any feedbacks good.

Scott

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
First make sure you have a good tuner that can do what you ask. We have seen another 600hp build go to waste because nobody in usa was able to tune it.

So far i know of Completechip who did 475hp on stock everything + 3576klnv
and Bobby Singh who is at 500+ at the moment.
I think you need the BW S360 turbo, bigger CP3 upgrade and injectors shouldnt be a problem also.
Good luck with your build.

Scooterz

TDI
Mk4 Golf 5spd
Thanks for your reply. Ive followed Bobby's work which is bloody good. I do my own tuning, while im no expert ive done a fair few common rails but always more to work on.

The 57mm compressor should be good into 600hp according to borg warners matchbot but the turbines much too small. The s360 even with antisurge is in surge on the compressor map until around 2500rpm

475hp with just a turbo is very impressive

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
Last edited:

Scooterz

TDI
Mk4 Golf 5spd
Cheers bobby. Did you get your new engine together and into your A4? I'll hold off on buying one yet until i move house. Just hoping the dsg transmission doesnt die �� 130k miles is easy on a dl501 right ��