2006 Jetta Pkg 2 7200 miles

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
We've been driving it and it should be CARB STATE LEGAL in the next week or so.

2006 Jetta TDI pkg 2 with Aerodynamic Kit( Side, Front and Rear valances, wing and 17" tires, White Tail lights) , Color: Shadow Blue with Lt. Grey Interior.
$26999.

PKG 2-- Sunroof, Heated seats and washer nozzels (Pkg 1 items)
PLUS-- Leather Seating Surfaces, leather multi-function steering wheel, leather shift knob, leather handbrake grip,dual-zone cliamatronic AC/Heat (his and hers settings) compass, highline instrument display w/ trip computer, 12-way power driver's seat with 3 position memory.
Satlellite Radio, with 6-disk in dash CD player.

Yes-- we can drive it until it hits 7500 miles if you'd like. I figure only 2 more day trips to near by dealerships to pick up cars and it's going to go over the magic Number.

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10783

Jerry Smith
Jack Ingram Volkswagen

Last edited:

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
Anyone interested?
Pics attached on link
let me know...
Offers?

DrewD

Veteran Member
It would probably sell quicker if you advertised free delivery to the California.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
I'll check to see what the dealership wants to do regarding shipping.
I'll let ya'll know on Monday.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Almost Made It....

IT was sold.....
It ALMOST made it to 7500 miles... it was sold today with 7486 miles on it to a happy couple who wanted a blue Pkg 2 TDI with DSG, and the ONLY one we had was this one... with a few miles on it.

Thanks to those who sent PM's and expressed an interest in it. I apologize to those in California who wanted to buy it and have us put 7500 miles on the paperwork, but couldnt because our dealership won't fudge the mileage.

Thanks...

Take Care...
Jerry