2003 Jetta ALH TDI 5spd $4,500

RBW

TDI
2003 Jetta GLS TDI
Selling my 2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI, 197,000. Great MKIV Jetta with the bullet proof ALH engine. Black on black car, with a manual transmission. If you've looked for TDIs you know that a manual transmission with leather interior on a TDI is very hard to find. New bluetooth stereo as well.
The thing runs like a top, recently replaced battery, just passed inspection in January, new wheel bearings, new rotors all around, new thermostat, and recent timing belt within 10,000 miles ago which I have receipt to prove. The car of course gets excellent fuel mileage and holds its own on performance.
I love this car, drive it daily so mileage will go up - just need something that's better in the snow

Last edited:

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
Really SHOULD post pictures. Even folks selling a $10 item on CL will post pictures.

P.S. PLENTY of MKIV TDIs with leather interior. Golfs are the exception. After having leather seats I'd pass on them (cloth seats heat up tons better; daughter's MIKV wagon's seats, leather, suck [and I've been through them- spec'd out fine]).

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
No need to debate seats in an individuals FS ad. Have some respect.
-Jason

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
No need to debate seats in an individuals FS ad. Have some respect.
-Jason
Is this a rule somewhere? Sorry if I missed it. (my comment was based on correcting facts- leather is NOT rare; and, if anything, is more problematic- facts that are borne out in these forums)

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Not a rule...just a matter of courtesy for the seller's ad. That's all I was saying.

Some folks spend a lot of time writing nice ads and it is frustrating when someone drops in to nitpick their car/ad.

OP has a sweet TDI for sale. It's nice to see them pop up on the forum.
-Jason