FS: 3 (Yes 3!) Two Door Red ALH Golfs

CrustyOreo

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door 6MT
1. My daily driver for the past 3 years, mileage is at 263k. 99.5 Flash Red. Body has rust on the lower fenders and a dent above the driver's rear wheel.

Lots of maint since I've owned it, brakes, low mileage turbo, IDparts down pipe, suspension, timing belt, fuel sender, PS pump+rack, I'm sure there is stuff I am forgetting I think I have a list at home. The ABS light comes on occasionally I believe the code was for the right rear ABS sensor. Airbag light is on but I haven't had a chance to read it. It was on a few months ago for the airbag clock spring but I replaced it and the code went away. Driver's door panel fabric is falling off.

Mods: RocketChip St3 with EGR delete (valve is still there.) OZ Superleggeras with newish tires. R32 front seats in decent shape with adapter harnesses to mate to 99.5 airbag plug.

$2500

2. The one I bought last year. 03 Tornado Red with 230k I believe (I'll check when I get home) This was a one owner car and was traded into a VW dealer in CT who did some work to it like the timing belt and other small stuff then used it as a delivery vehicle. It did spend some time in FL which is why the windows are tinted and it's rust free.

It is bone stock with a nice set of 5 spoke wheels and very clean. The CEL is on for the GP harness and the airbag light is on for the driver seatbelt plug if I recall correctly. Ultimately I was going to swap the R32 seats into it and the code would go away. It will need front strut mounts as there is a clunk.

$3250

3. The one I just bought. 99.5 Flash Red, I bought this a few weeks ago from a friend who rebuilt the motor with a lot of nice parts I'll see if I can get a list or if he will chime in. It died on the highway and will crank over and rumble a bit then conk out (slipped timing) I haven't had a chance to look at it.

Mods I know it has: Audi TT steering wheel and bag, Koni FSDs, Rocketchip St3 with EGR delete (has a race pipe) GTI seats, nice Blaupunkt radio, gauges, roof racks and a built 10mm IP. That is what I know off the top of my head.

The body on this one isn't great. Someone ran a stop right and hit above the passenger rear wheel causing a significant dent. Pass fender is rusty also.

$1500.

Some pics of the daily and 03 can be seen here:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=468855

I will try to get more pics of all of them in the coming days please be patient.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them. All 3 are located in Brockton MA. Two of them can be driven, the third will need to be towed.

Thanks,
G

Last edited:

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
wish you were selling them individually and closer to Texas.....they all look great....good luck on the sale !!

CrustyOreo

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door 6MT
Ya ever think maybe it's just to be one and done? Not deal with 18 dopes asking 89 questions about 3 different 15+ year old cars? I mean c'mon think it through before you crap on my thread

TomJD

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS, 2015 Golf TDI
If you only intend on selling them as a package, why are you listing the individual prices?

Usually people don’t want three cars. Is there a package deal of some sort that you’re offering? Like buy all three get 20% off?

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
He was originally listing them all for a total sum of 5800 IIRC.

CrustyOreo

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door 6MT
If you only intend on selling them as a package, why are you listing the individual prices?

Usually people don’t want three cars. Is there a package deal of some sort that you’re offering? Like buy all three get 20% off?
Jesus are you new?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Good luck selling your cars with that attitude problem. I think you’ll find that you sell them much more quickly individually than you will as a lot of three.

By the way, my attention was only brought to this thread because you’re reporting people.

CrustyOreo

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door 6MT
Good luck selling your cars with that attitude problem. I think you’ll find that you sell them much more quickly individually than you will as a lot of three.

By the way, my attention was only brought to this thread because you’re reporting people.

Thanks for your opinion no one asked for mate. I posted them individually back in October but thanks for nothing!

BUMP.

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Spunky seller!
-Jason

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Everytime you post a small part of me disregards the content but still laughs because it never has anything of value
I find more value in Brian's posts than ANYones here. Hands down. He dispenses his extensive knowledge on VWs as well as many other cars that people are interested in. Maybe you aren't reading the right posts.