Agenda out yet?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
The general agenda will be similar to previous years. A specific agenda has not been published yet because we have not ironed out all of the details. Once we get some confirmation from VW, vendors, and guest speakers, we will put out an official agenda. :)

GiGGer

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI TDI 130
I am interested in attending my first TDIFest. Will there be any dyno or quarter mile drags? :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
GiGGer, I'm trying to get a dyno. :cool:

There aren't any 1/4 mile tracks near here... only an 1/8th mile at Old Dominion Speedway (see the Map link in my signature).

n8ronJ

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328d XDrive, 2003 Jetta GLS TDI 5speed Platinum Grey (sold), 2010 Jetta 6speed (bought back)
I couldn't figure out where to ask this. I've never been to a Fest and will probably register soon.

Will I be able to get my car chipped at TDIFest? Does anything like that go on? or is it more of a show and a vendor thing?

-nate

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
n8ronJ said:
I couldn't figure out where to ask this. I've never been to a Fest and will probably register soon.

Will I be able to get my car chipped at TDIFest? Does anything like that go on? or is it more of a show and a vendor thing?

-nate
Yes, there will be vendors there that will be able to do this.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Jeff from Rocketchip will be there all weekend to take care of your chip tuning needs.

There will also be chip tunes available in the auction on Sunday, as well as other vendors who can provide you with tunes.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
VeeDubTDI said:
GiGGer, I'm trying to get a dyno. :cool:

There aren't any 1/4 mile tracks near here... only an 1/8th mile at Old Dominion Speedway (see the Map link in my signature).
Sunday is BugOut http://www.bugouts.com/ and there will be loads of VW's drag racing all day. There is also a slalom on a paved oval track. I was hoping to attend TDIFest on Sat and hit BugOut on Sunday.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yup. I've been to the Bug Out a few times. It's a great time.

straverse

TDI
2002 Golf
Any updates on the agenda? I'm new to the TDI world as of Monday, and live in DC. Problem is I have plans to head outta town for Labor Day. I'd like to plan on either leaving late or coming back early depending on what's going down over by Dulles.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
DIESEL TRIVIA- For the fest this year we are trying to put together trivia Saturday night from 8PM-9PM. In addition to the trivia we are checking on having a bartender for cocktails(cash bar). Immediately after trivia in the same location will be the movie. It was my understanding lastyear trivia was weak in attendence due to the time it was scheduled. Having the trivia in the evening should provide more attendence and a nice lead in to the movie..........Thanks!

Saturday- 8-9PM Trivia/cocktails

9-11PM Movie

VeeDubTDI

TDI
straverse said:
Any updates on the agenda? I'm new to the TDI world as of Monday, and live in DC. Problem is I have plans to head outta town for Labor Day. I'd like to plan on either leaving late or coming back early depending on what's going down over by Dulles.
Welcome!

We have the agenda 95% done. We'll be posting it soon.

canast

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2002, Bright Green. Retired - 2003 Red Beetle GLS, deer got it.
I thought I saw something mentioned for Thursday as an unofficial pre fest event, now can't find.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yes, Thursday night is a dinner at Thai Thai restaurant in Arlington, VA. The address is...

5123 Lee Hwy
Arlington, VA 22207-1603

Get Directions
(703) 533-1919

We'll shoot for a start time of 7:00pm and probably go until about 10:00pm before heading to the hotel for a bit of partying. :cool:

If you're going to be in town on Thursday, stop by and have dinner! Everyone is invited.

Last edited: