Frantz bypass oil filter !!

rodney02

Hi guys,

Here's some info on the frantz bypass oil filter. See pic below
See other thread in the lubricant section for more info and pics on the install. The other thread is also titled "Frantz bypass oil filter /cleaner.

Thr Frantz filter uses whats called "depth filtration" as compared to surface filtration. Depth filtration is the best as the residence time of the oil through the filter is much longer, therefore, giving the filter more time to filter out oil contamination.
The Frantz filter has 4 1/2" of depth filtration, no other filter can come close to this.
Best of all it uses 2 ply 500 sheet Toilet paper as the filter medium. Therefore changing filters is really cheap!!

I will post a pic in a couple of days to show you my oil. Every day that I drive my oil is getting cleaner. My oil started out black, it is now grey. I think by sometime next week my oil will be clear. This filter is great for taking out the soot.

Soot, if you guys didn't know is very abrasive. So why not take as much of the soot out as you can.

If you guys are interested in a group buy let me know. I need 6 people to get the price down from $165 USD to 135.

Email me at rod.reynolds@sympatico.ca ONLY !!! if interested. I will not be checking this site.