Mobil car wash or Hand wash in Scarborough ?

Marchmen

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI
Where in Scarborough?

And many of them will not let you 'bucket wash' during regular hours or if people are waiting.

Last edited:

amit9

Veteran Member
TDI
None...
TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO said:
I prefer not not going through the automatic washes. Any one good around ?

Theo
Try the coin wash at Sheppard and Shorting, South-East corner in the gas station. They have 6 bays, costs $2 per option (foam brush/wax rinse etc)

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Coin Op Wash Brimley and Danforth south west corner.

MrVermin

TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Marchmen said:
Where in Scarborough?

Any many of them will not let you 'bucket wash' during regular hours or if people are waiting.
I am in the Birchmount & Ellesmere area. If the MOBIL guys come to me .... better obviously.

T

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO said:
Guess I should have specified " FULL SERVICE " Was used to having alot of them around down in Miami.

You think you are spoiled? In Mexico I pay 50 pesos ( $5.00) and I get my car back like it was detailed and all done by hand. Washed, vacuumed and the under carriage sprayed off.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO said:
Guess I should have specified " FULL SERVICE " Was used to having alot of them around down in Miami.

T
Usually those are found in the parking garages of office towers down town. I know of one in the parking garage of the Silver City on Richmond at John as well as in the parking garage at Toronto City Hall.

That's all I know of,

MrVermin

TSP-MIAMI-TORONTO

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Jetta_Pilot said:
You think you are spoiled? In Mexico I pay 50 pesos ( $5.00) and I get my car back like it was detailed and all done by hand. Washed, vacuumed and the under carriage sprayed off.

I believe that . When I visited Colombia, I found the same. Man , we get a way with murder down there don't we.

T

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
I know the Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay Superstore has one, and the one up at Bayview and Steeles (also a Superstore). I think it's only Superstores that have them, not regular Loblaws. Maybe check out their website?