Oklahoma GTG? Anyone interested?

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
I doubt it. No one has been replying so I have made other plans. Still may be able to make it if we get enough interest, but it is not looking likely.

tulsa

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
Sunday morning 9AM, Rock Cafe Stroud, even if it is 3 people.
Lewis

PM me or email me for my phone number.

csangree

TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI DSG silver sedan
Count me in for anything in OKC or possibly even Stroud. I'm new to the group, and would love to join y'all.

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
It's split rather evenly I think.

I would be willing to do a quick OKC get together one evening with 1 person or more as well and get an official "everybody" meeting together at different time.

Fpo

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon GLS
I'm in Stillwater so either venue is equally out of the way for me :) but I will be glad to join the group.

csangree

TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI DSG silver sedan
What works for you, Lewis? I may be able to swing something this evening. Not sure how the rest of the weekend will shape up yet.

I saw the Miata Club met at Humble Pie Pizzeria in Edmond last night while we were eating there. There's a large parking lot in the back that's used by the firefighters (Fire Department next door).

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
I could also do something quick this weekend. You guys figure that out, and I will most likely join.

tulsa

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
I think I can get there Saturday afternoon or evening, Sunday whenever.
We need to set up an exchange of phone numbers. PM me and I will send my number.
Lewis

tulsa

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
We have to be able to communicate in a quick time frame to set up a meet. Posts and PM's will not get the job done.