Confirmed: Mid model year 2013 TDI With Premium has Soft touch

VWfan55

TDI
Jetta TDI 2013 White/CrnSlk w/Premium
The mid model year Jetta TDI with premium does have a soft touch dashboard. I'm pretty sure it applies to the base TDI

Last edited:

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Or you could just get a passat?!?!

VWfan55

TDI
I have a picture. No, full MFD is not included on the premium. I wasn't able go look at a Nav trim. I am doing this from my phone and it is crashing when I try to upload a pic.

VWfan55

TDI
I don't know if it is or not. It would definitely be nice.

Last edited:

under dog

TDI
2015 Audi A8L
Im not really understanding the want or need for a soft touch dash. I dont ever touch mine, except for cleaning.

Now full mfd would be nice.

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
None...2011 Golf DSG (replaced by VW W/) 2013 Passat SE 6M(bought back) Current 2017 sportwagen TSI 4Motion.
Unfortunately , the trade off for the soft touch dash will be the new molded plastic seat :D

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
Not sure what you're talking about. I don't hate the MK6 at all. You must have me confused.

elconquistador

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI
I don't feel that it looks "cheap" at all. I have a nice feeling that in 10 years it won't be all cracked open like the "soft" vinyl **** that will be used in its place. Seen it on a bunch of different vehicles.

rob6188

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta
I like the soft touch, but I think they are just doing the dash. The door panels, rear deck, etc... will still be hard plastic. I could be wrong.

If I really wanted it, and willing to pay extra for it, I would want it all, like in the golf. What would really be nice in hard plastic is a black piano finish. Sort of like in the black beetle.