FS:2001 VW TDI Jetta 5 Speed

porsche356

Hi Folks:
I appreciate everyone's help from day one. Unforunately, I need to sell my Jetta. The car is a 2001 TDI GLS with a 5 speed. The car is black with black leather interior and Aluminium VW wheels. Other options include Keyless Entry, Alarm, Class 1 Trailer Hitch, Power Sunroof, Heated Seats, PDL, PW, Oettinger Chip, Oettinger Grill, Premium sound, etc. basically every option except CD and Automatic Transmission. The car has been to the dealer for every service/maint. items with all items up to date. The car has 208,000 miles and has receipts totalling $25,000 for all work performed. The car had a new engine installed by VW at 106,000 miles because the timing belt tensioner broke (The tensioner was replaced when the belt was replaced 15,000 miles earlier however VW only warranties new parts for 12,000 miles, so this was $6,500 out of pocket!) The car runs great and needs only minor items corrected. The only item that does not work is the air conditioning as I have not had time to take the car in. Kelly Blue Book lists the values between $8,200 and $10,100. I am asking $8,900 for the car because the air coinditioning is not working. If nobody is interersted, I'll get the A/C fixed and ask more at a later date. Please e-mail if you are interested in more info. E-mail is Porsche356@Cox.Net. Please include "2001 Jetta" in subject line or it will probably be deleted from the junk folder. I'm located in Glendale AZ. Have a great weekend, Christian