WTB ALH Jetta Wagon

xDieselxTunerx

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL, 2010 BMW 335d, 2014 BMW 535d
Hey guys I am in the market for an ALH jetta wagon 5 speed for a daily driver. Preferably looking for one that is rust free, black interior, heated seats, and close to Texas. If you know of a wagon for sale please let me know. Thanks!

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Be ready to spend 8 or 10k and use frequent flyer miles to fly to wherever you find one. Last but not least, pull out some extra patience for this one, good ones don't come by that often.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
There have been a couple low mileage clean ones around lately, but they are in the $9-11K range. I love Jetta Wagons, but even for me that price would give me pause.

dom.ferr.90

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI Wagon
I am in Fort Worth and have a 2002 Jetta Wagon ALH. Currently has 230k miles on it. I have a full service history going back to 100k miles. It has been very well kept and I can send you maintenance log to show you the parts it has on it. It’s black leather with heated seats and upgraded monsoon. Malone Stage 2, taller 5th gear, 3inch turbo back exhaust, Audi TT shifter and suspension bushings. I wasn’t really looking to sell but if you want one bad enough maybe I could be persuaded.

spoonman4

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon GLS TDI 5mt
I am in Fort Worth and have a 2002 Jetta Wagon ALH. Currently has 230k miles on it. I have a full service history going back to 100k miles. It has been very well kept and I can send you maintenance log to show you the parts it has on it. It’s black leather with heated seats and upgraded monsoon. Malone Stage 2, taller 5th gear, 3inch turbo back exhaust, Audi TT shifter and suspension bushings. I wasn’t really looking to sell but if you want one bad enough maybe I could be persuaded.

sent you a pm