Dealer recommended for NH/VT

husqi

TDI
15 GSW
Recently moved to Lebanon, NH. The local dealer, Miller, is horrendous. I have some extended warranty work that needs to get done on the 15 GSW before it expires. Anyone have any positive experiences with dealers in NH or VT?

Thanks!

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Don't go to Tilton's VW (Autoserv) for parts. They mark up most stuff at 50% over msrp.

There's a couple of other dealers, one in Rochester, one in Manchester (Quirk), and at least 1 maybe 2 others, but I don't have service experience for any of them. By the time I moved to NH, the warranty was long past gone on my own, and anything I've acquired since then is in similar vintage, so no warranty on them either. I can do my own work except for the tire mounts and alignments, so my only dealer experience is now dealer only parts. Whew - their hourly rates are a bit much for me. So I guess I'm lucky to have some space for parking and can afford multiple cars (not too hard when they're old...) so there's a spare to drive while I'm waiting for parts or trying to figure out just what's wrong and what to do about it.

If I were in need of warranty work, I think I'd hazard a visit to Quirk in Manchester. Anyplace that overcharges for already expensive parts does not deserve my business, hence I wouldn't go to Tilton.

Sorry I'm not more help.

Cheers,

PH