2009 bmw 335d

slickkhan

TDI
Jetta
Long story short. The car requires a DPF. Perfect opportunity for someone that was planning to delete and tune. This was my plan when purchased. But my financial circumstances have changed. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it.
$10500 . It is a 2009 with 140km. With sports package. Silver on black interior.
Email me at multipurposing@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
How much is a delete and tune? Isn't it worth doing that and keeping the car?

JettaSportTDi

Vendor
TDI
Jetta MK4 Sport Edition
I think its about $3000-$4000 for delete and tune last time i checked but it depends on if you do any work yourself.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Delete and tune will cost you under 4k if done by a shop.

Cheaper if you do the hardware work yourself.

I've got a stock DPF if anyone is looking for one.

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
Slick car! Not much that can touch them with tuning, and there's nothing with this kind of mileage and power (except maybe a few mk1/2 swaps kicking around but that's a different story). Diselops has downpipes for 300 US, will need to chisel out the SCR as well, or a full turbo back is around a grand. Tunes are around a grand as well, install isn't too bad for a home gamer or should take a decent shop 4-6 hours.

Good luck with the sale! a lot of car for the money.

Last edited:

slickkhan

TDI
Jetta
surprised this is still around maybe bad time of year. would much rather see this diesel go to someone that will appreciate it. talk to buzzken about the joys of over 600ft/lbs of torque. ;)

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
surprised this is still around maybe bad time of year. would much rather see this diesel go to someone that will appreciate it. talk to buzzken about the joys of over 600ft/lbs of torque. ;)
The car needs work and that alone scares almost all the buyers away. Then they notice that the car was lowered and that'll scare away the rest. The average buyer thinks that modified cars scream abuse so selling one can be difficult. Also, advertising it as, just want to get the money I paid for, is not a good thing to write. It suggests a bad investment or that the car is so costly that it's not worth owning. Same thing goes for disclosing your financial situation in the add. It shows the buyer that you might not have your act together and maintenance on the car was probably skipped due to lack of funds. All this can work if the car is extremely cheap or the seller is ready to accept really low offers.

Last edited:

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
The car needs work and that alone scares almost all the buyers away. Then they notice that the car was lowered and that'll scare away the rest. The average buyer thinks that modified cars scream abuse so selling one can be difficult. Also, advertising it as, just want to get the money I paid for, is not a good thing to write. It suggests a bad investment or that the car is so costly that it's not worth owning. Same thing goes for disclosing your financial situation in the add. It shows the buyer that you might not have your act together and maintenance on the car was probably skipped due to lack of funds. All this can work if the car is extremely cheap or the seller is ready to accept really low offers.
I actually have to agree with this... I get a 335d is a rare car but 10k for a car that needs at least 2k-3k in work? (dpf delete or replacement...)