Kerma Tune/ Polar FIS display

crustodd

TDI
Buying an '09-'12 JSW
Hello all,
So, I decided to go with the Kerma ECU/DSG tunes on my JSW. I felt keeping all of the emissions junk in place might be better off for now. I elected to get the Polar FIS display unit included. What would be the most desireable functions to have the display screens show? ALL INFO APPRECIATED!!! This is a daily driver/200 miles a day. Tune purchased for MPG improvements. Polar for monitoring functions for longevity.

Thanks,
T~

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Subscribed to this. I def would like to know also abt Polar FIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crustodd

TDI
Buying an '09-'12 JSW
Polar FIS

The Polar may be excessive, but I thought the function of playing videos on the media screen was kinda cool. Also, I want to disable the auto locks and the horn-toot on locking function. I wish VW had mad a TRULY base model with just AC, power windows, locks, AM/FM CD with aux. No distracting pachinko machine electronics:):mad::rolleyes:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
What tune are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttcheung

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Sportwagen 6MT
I can't really provide much feedback on the display, but I have had the tune on my '11 since before the Dieselgate fix, and it's good knowing that Kerma has been able to figure out how to make their tunes work with the VW software fix. I have compare fuel consumption with and without the tune and I usually keep the MPG "screen" on to see my economy. It's good seeing avg 40mpg.