Rotella T5/T6, $29.99 @ Canadian Tire

TonyG

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf Wagon DSG
It's that time again except it's $32.19 now not $29.99. Regularly $42.99 I picked up 2 Saturday. Should be set for the year now.

GD

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline DSG
It's that time again except it's $32.19 now not $29.99. Regularly $42.99 I picked up 2 Saturday. Should be set for the year now.
Its getting beyond a joke when its $21.49 for 3.78L aka a US gallon everyday in the US at Wallymart

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
I knew I forgot something when I was over in Lewiston on the weekend! Saw it for sale today at the CT for $32.19 like mentioned above..

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Dang.....and I just bought a jug Thursday morning (one day before the sale) at full pop. BTW, make sure you have new oil in the garage before you drop the old oil. Good thing Can Tire is close enough that I could ride there to get a jug :eek:.

amit9

Veteran Member
TDI
None...
Dang.....and I just bought a jug Thursday morning (one day before the sale) at full pop. BTW, make sure you have new oil in the garage before you drop the old oil. Good thing Can Tire is close enough that I could ride there to get a jug :eek:.
Nigel, if the item price goes down after you bought, Can Tire will do a price adjustment to match the sale price. Just take your receipt of the first jug and the flyer and they will refund you the difference. I think it's valid if the price goes down within 2 weeks.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
I've actually found them to be very fair with pricing. I even returned a set of tie down straps without a receipt (but brand new and in the packaging) and they gave me a store credit. I figured that was pretty good considering that I couldn't prove that I bought the straps from them

GaryF

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6MT
I knew I forgot something when I was over in Lewiston on the weekend! Saw it for sale today at the CT for $32.19 like mentioned above..
I have looked each time I have been in Walmart on Millitary Road with no luck. Would a fellow TDI'er be buying it all up

GD

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline DSG
I have looked each time I have been in Walmart on Millitary Road with no luck. Would a fellow TDI'er be buying it all up
On easter weekend they had a skid load.