www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old January 12th, 2017, 07:07   #1
peterwinkle

Default Buyback Appointment Keeps Getting Cancelled

I have my documentation in and everything done on my part, I've now had to schedule my appointment 3 times because it keeps getting cancelled. The first time I received an email stating that they received a letter from me opting for the fix, shortly after they cancelled my appointment. the second time they just cancelled the appointment with no explanation. I've called in both times and all they can tell me is "that's really strange".

Has anyone else dealt with this? Any ideas how to stop my appointments from being cancelled? I'm waiting it out until Feb 3, but getting nervous I'm going to have problems when it comes time to trade it in. I've had so many reliability issues with the car that I dont dare drive it, and just have it sitting in my backyard until my appointment.
peterwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:14   #2
BlueGruff
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 39 mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterwinkle View Post
The first time I received an email stating that they received a letter from me opting for the fix,

Why would you have a buyback appointment if you opted for the fix?
BlueGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:10   #3
peterwinkle

That's what I explained to them and they agreed. I never opted for the fix, I have everything in order for the buyback and am just waiting for the appointment. The problem now is they they dont know why my appointment keeps getting cancelled, or why it keeps changing my status to opting out for the fix... so I just keep rescheduling and hope it is actually good to go when I show up?
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:37   #4
ottomatic
Veteran Member

E-Mail People in Charge of the CLUSTER FOCK:

http://ankura.sacunasdev.com/mass-to...tion-disputes/

In fact e-mail all of them

http://ankura.sacunasdev.com/all-pro...als-directory/

Last edited by ottomatic; January 12th, 2017 at 11:40.
ottomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:55   #5
ottomatic
Veteran Member

After a claim is deemed complete, Volkswagen has another 10 business days to issue a compensation offer, which comes AFTER Ankura independently validates the claim and the settlement amount.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:26   #6
peterwinkle

Thanks for the info! I'll try emailing them and see how it goes.
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:03   #7
raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterwinkle View Post
That's what I explained to them and they agreed. I never opted for the fix, I have everything in order for the buyback and am just waiting for the appointment. The problem now is they they dont know why my appointment keeps getting cancelled, or why it keeps changing my status to opting out for the fix... so I just keep rescheduling and hope it is actually good to go when I show up?
I'd contact the VW counsel and get them involved --
info@vwclasscounsel.com
Old January 13th, 2017, 15:14   #8
Yukon4Runner
Veteran Member

To me, it sounds like someone else knows your claims portal ID and password is having fun with you.
Yukon4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:55   #9
smrdc1974

TDI(s): 2013 VW TDI

PETERWINKLE have you had your problem corrected? I too have had my appointment cancelled on their end. Received an e-mail stating my appointment was cancelled. Called customer support (Waste of my time) and they said that I changed from buyback to emmision fix. NEVER HAVE I MADE THAT CHOICE. I was suppose to have my buyback appointment today at 5:30.. *** am I suppose to do.....
smrdc1974 is offline   Reply With Quote