Salut! Pardon me for posting in English but posting for a friend

ramdmc

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Hello guys,

Forgive my English but I'm not comfortable posting in French as I would probably accidentally insult someone. I am posting for a non-car techie friend of mine who lives in Montreal, the Plateau area.

He's recently had some work done to his car and is getting slowdown shudder so bad that the car sometimes stalls. I was hoping to reach out to our VAG-COM toting Quebecois brothers who may be willing to perform a quick min IQ adjustment. He's willing to compensate you for your time, just tired of getting burned by mechanics who know nothing about TDIs. The car in question is an ALH Golf.

Any guidance or recommendations are greatly appreciated, or even a shop referral in the area who won't return his car to him in worse shape that he left it.

Thank you and will gladly return the favour if you are ever in the Kawartha Lakes region of Ontario.

RC

budweiser182

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta mk2 1.9tdi ahu, GTI Mk7
i can recommend Dominic at DMF Diesel (see www.dmfdiesel.com for direction). For vag-com scanning, your friend can come see us every tuesday at the Orange Julep on the exit 69 of Decarie (aut. 15) several guys there always have a vag com with them.