Kerma KS3 reviews?

TDI
2014 JSW TDI
Hey, I'm making a shopping list for I get my cjaa "fixed" and I'm wondering if anyone has tried the kermatdi KS3 for the cr140. Cr170 power without illegal modifications sounds perfect to me but I can't find dyno numbers or any real world reviews (aside from a brief one on their website itself). Any input is welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h4vok

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi 5sp 171k
I am no expert on the common rails, but from what I understand the main limiting factor is EGT limits. So if the bigger turbo can bring those down and allow more fuel to be used you will see more power. Fuel is power so the more you can use the better, but you need the air to go with it otherwise the EGT get out of control. How many miles are on the stock turbo? Have you looked into tunes for the stock turbo?

adrian537

TDI
2014 vw jetta sportwagen tdi
Hey, I'm making a shopping list for I get my cjaa "fixed" and I'm wondering if anyone has tried the kermatdi KS3 for the cr140. Cr170 power without illegal modifications sounds perfect to me but I can't find dyno numbers or any real world reviews (aside from a brief one on their website itself). Any input is welcome

i'm curious about the same thing. wanted to get some kermatdi KS3 real life experience

TDIfreak

Veteran Member
TDI
Multivan AHY, Golf CFFB DSG, A6Q 4F 2.7 TDI CANC, 7 meter boat with ALH.
Seems quite a lot of power, is it with bigger turbo?

BTW Kerma, it's Niels Bohr, not Neils ;).

R4c987

TDI
2013 jsw dsg
worst thing I ever did, nothing but headaches, finally got it installed and still wasn't running right ….. thats after they sent me a new wastegate actuator because the one on the brand new ks3 was bad. and no one would entertain the idea of a log to see why my car was knocking. they said flywheel so I threw one of those in there. all my issues were a fuel pump from day one and kerma wouldn't even help me with vcds since day one. got it back together and ran straight to Malone like I should have to start with. just delete it and stay away from that ks3