WTB: 5 Speed Swap Kit ALH/BEW

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
Seeing if anyone has anyone has a full 5spd swap kit willing to sell.

Seeing as I can pickup a full TDI car for 500 on Kijiji all day, I'm looking to spend 500 or less for a whole kit

Pm me

Thanks

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
Bump back up. Looking for a full kit again. Pm me what u jus got , kilometres, parts list, location and price. Thanks

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
Just buy a whole car or you will pay more. It does take time for someone to remove the parts from the other car, that is worth something.

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Ya, I am going to buy a car. Tons of them out there for under a grand

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
If you get a silver one and the fenders, trunk lid and driver side front door are in good shape, I would be interested in buying them if the price is right (cheap). This would help offset the cost of your swap.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
If you get a silver one and the fenders, trunk lid and driver side front door are in good shape, I would be interested in buying them if the price is right (cheap). This would help offset the cost of your swap.
I don't have silver but I have a decent hood/trunk in blue...would sell for cheap.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
I don't have silver but I have a decent hood/trunk in blue...would sell for cheap.

Appreciate the offer but I rather get already painted panels that I can just simply install so I don't have to hassle with painting them. I'm in the process of getting a project car from my neighbor so it's not a 100% done deal yet. Will need a set of rims and tires in good usable shape (he is keeping the existing ones). Also will need a steering rack and possibly and catalytic converter.

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
How many km on the transmissions Steve? And how much?