New Log Viewer (VCDS / VAG-COM or any Logging Tool)

Mark@MaloneTuning

Vendor , w/Business number
Blaine, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia
TDI
'14 GSW TDI, '11 Golf TDI, '97 Golf Variant Syncro 1.9L TDI, '96 Golf 1.9L ASV TDI, '93 Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L TDI, '09 BMW 335d, '17 BMW 328d
We are excited to share our free Log Viewer: If you have a log file from a car, then simply drag and drop it anywhere on the malonetuning.com website to instantly view a graph like the one below. That's it!

Or you can bookmark this page if you need a button to upload your log files.

There is plenty of graphing software out there, but this one does not require software installation, and it is designed specifically for engine and transmission data.

You can zoom, split, hide/show certain data, convert "mbar" boost numbers to PSI, and share your graph with other people:

If you have log files in your GMail e-mail attachments, or stored in Google Drive folders, then you can graph them! No need to manually upload these log files to our website. Click here to find out how.

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited:

Henrick

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf VI TDI, 77 kW (CAYC)
Excellent tool. I have just tried with archive logs which I had. Works instantly and flawlessly, starting from very old VAG-COM logs (probably dated back to 607 or so) till the newest beta version.

Making graphs out of CSVs was nearly impossible to me. Now it's jsut a few mouse clicks.

Keep up the good work!

AnotherPerson

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 Beetle
Looks like a good tool. I'll have to use it after I get my new ecu from you guys (hopefully before next weekend)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark@MaloneTuning

TDI
'14 GSW TDI, '11 Golf TDI, '97 Golf Variant Syncro 1.9L TDI, '96 Golf 1.9L ASV TDI, '93 Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L TDI, '09 BMW 335d, '17 BMW 328d
Thank you! This isn't the end of the Log Viewer development, we're programming geeks constantly looking to make improvements. We can fix some bugs the same day!

If you see any bugs or if you have a suggestion, please click the "Report a Problem" link at the lower right corner of the Log Viewer page:

Mark@MaloneTuning

TDI
The Log Viewer was recently updated!

1. Full screen support (no wasted space, displaying data takes priority):

2. The raw log is displayed directly below the chart:

3. New Search Log page. On this page you can also quickly preview what each Group/Block represents. e.g. "Group 011" is Boost:

4. New automatically generated "Logging Guide": In case you want to quickly find a Group # for specific parameters like Requested Boost or Fuel Temperature.

5. Many small bug fixes.

Remember that you can just drag-and-drop your log files directly on the www.malonetuning.com home page. Or you can open log files directly from your Google/Gmail account.

All this is still 100% free.

Cheers,
Mark

300D

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk6
csv file

I am trying to upload a .csv file to the Malone website and it is saying it is an unsupported format. The file is directly from VCDS. I am trying to upload it from the Mac side of my computer if that helps at all. VCDS log was done while in Bootcamp.

Any suggestions?