Match Bosch Payment to Claim#

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
Has anyone contacted Bosch and successfully been able to match a payment, check #, to a VW claim#?

I need to match these to reconcile Bosch payments received to individual TDI claims for accounting reasons.

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
Several different models. Selling them back to VW
Yes on the last number of checks I received I called Bosch and provided them with the tracking number for each check, which they were then able to match to the corresponding VIN.

They were not able to provide VIN s for the first round of checks I received back in July.

Last edited:

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
Tracking number found on the top right side if the page that the check is attached to.

Just call the Bosch claims number @ 844-305-1928 ext. 6, and they should be able to match the checks you've received to the individual VINs.

I just confirmed 4 more checks with them today.

Last edited:

Borsig

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2015 GSW SEL (buyback), 2011 JSW (sold)
I still have nothing from Bosch. Turn in is 16th of this month

purduecrew

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat
Confirmed guy! I think that started with me. I called about a month ago asking the same thing and it took them 3 weeks to call me back but then they got me the info. Obviously other people have started asking for it too now.

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
I still have nothing from Bosch. Turn in is 16th of this month
Don't expect it really soon. I received a check yesterday for a car I turned in on 12/28/16.

There's no guarantee you'll get your Bosch check anytime this year.

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
Don't expect it really soon. I received a check yesterday for a car I turned in on 12/28/16.
There's no guarantee you'll get your Bosch check anytime this year.
Yesterday huh, interesting that 2.0 checks are trickling in...

Bosch could have saved themselves alot of time had they put the last 5 of the VIN on each check.

ujames

TDI
YES
Tracking number found on the top right side if the page that the check is attached to.

Just call the Bosch claims number @ 844-305-1928 ext. 6, and they should be able to match the checks you've received to the individual VINs.

I just confirmed 4 more checks with them today.

844-305-1928 ext. 5 worked for me using the tracking number on the check page. They provided the last 4 numbers of the VIN.

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
Just called and they are going to match all of my closed claims to existing payments and call me back by Friday. The agent also said she would be able to email me a list with the claim number and associated payment info. Fingers crossed...

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Just called and they are going to match all of my closed claims to existing payments and call me back by Friday. The agent also said she would be able to email me a list with the claim number and associated payment info. Fingers crossed...

Any news?

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
It took them 3-4 weeks to match up my old closed claims to the checks I received in July.

They called me on 10/6 with the info.

millerman61

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI Premium w/Nav, DSG. Bought back on 12/23/16
I turned my car in back in December 2016 before Christmas. Should I be calling them and asking what is going on?

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
I called the Bosch claims number @ 844-305-1928 ext. 5 and matched vehicle VIN's to checks. The gal did it over the phone and was very pleasant.

It appears that there is no rhyme or reason on how they issue checks. I did receive 1/2 restitution on the two Gen II's I ran through, but still have 2 Gen I checks outstanding. Oddly enough I returned 2 Gen I's on 8/11 and received full Bosch $ on one and nothing on the other...Weird!

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
Has anyone seen a Bosch check come up ISF? Weird, I know, but my mom said her bank denied the deposit of her check for her Q7!

I'll call that number up to see what's going on.