www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Mountain/Southwest States

Mountain/Southwest States Local discussions for those Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, & New Mexico

Old July 15th, 2019, 13:53   #1
jessenator

Default Up-to-date trusted/recommended list

Hey, all.

Just joined up and wondered about the wonderfully comprehensive list compiled and organized so nicely on the forum: https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=130044

How recent are the recommendations? For Utah specifically, I noticed the Map version is a bit out of date, and wondered if there's any new info to add. The GoogleDoc version did appear to be more current.

I stopped by to get a CEL code checked at Autobahn Service Center in Orem. They were super friendly and willing to help even though they were FULL upI was triple parked in their lot. That's made me a little concerned, as even though there were a lot of cars, there didn't seem to be many VWG autos in the lot. I know the congestion might be more to people not wanting/able to pay, so they get stuck with volume, and the street they're on isn't accommodating for curb parking.

Are they still up-to-snuff on their TDI wrenching? They're nice and close to me, so I wondered if anyone on here had been to them recently. They're google reviews seem decent at 4.8.

Hoping I can do my 120k service there when the time comes.

Anyhow, thanks for the input.
jessenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2019, 20:38   #2
MTB_TDI

I'm in Heber. The 120k service is straight forward and I have the tools and VCDS. I'm willing to help but not willing to just do it for you. I have done it on my 2010 Golf TDI but no longer have it.
MTB_TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2019, 09:40   #3
jessenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTB_TDI View Post
I'm in Heber. The 120k service is straight forward and I have the tools and VCDS. I'm willing to help but not willing to just do it for you. I have done it on my 2010 Golf TDI but no longer have it.
That's a generous offer even just to help/advise let alone lend me tools. My in-laws are in Heber, so I might take you up on that. I'll PM you.
jessenator is offline   Reply With Quote