www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Alternative Diesel Fuels (Biodiesel, WVO, SVO, BTL, GTL etc)

Alternative Diesel Fuels (Biodiesel, WVO, SVO, BTL, GTL etc) Discussions about alternative fuels for use in our TDI's. This includes biodiesel WVO (Waste Vegetable Oil), SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil), BTL (Biomass to Liquid), GTL (Gas to Liquids) etc. Please note the Fuel Disclaimer.

Old Yesterday, 04:35   #31
atc98002
Veteran Member

Yeah, adaptive cruise in Seattle traffic would be wonderful. My dealer has Subaru as well as VW, and he loaned me a loaded Legacy for a couple of days. That's what sold me on adaptive cruise. Especially the stop and go version, which Subaru and VW have. I haven't driven a VW yet with adaptive cruise. Drove the new Tiguan last Saturday, but it was an SE model and didn't have it. I plan on getting my hands on an SEL when I get home from my trip (currently in DC) and spend some quality time with it.
2010 Routan: other daughter has 3 kids
atc98002 is offline   Reply With Quote