$15 off Oil Change Starter Kits @ IDParts.com

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI

Save $15 when you purchase an IDParts Expert Oil Change Starter Kit for your Volkswagen TDI! Promo ends July 18th at 11:59 PM (ET). Get yours today!BUY NOW

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
isnt the CRUA in my '15 GSW 5.5L oil change volume? do your kits come with 6L of Oil or only 5?

Im already at 7k miles so will be needing an oil change sometime this summer and want to prepare myself to be doing it right..

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
I still have about 3k miles before I am due to do my first 10k oil change, I do not see the point of the vacuum sucker thing on these 2015s since you have to get under the car anyways to change the filter (oh the Horror!!! LOL)

Will there be a starter kit for our CRUA cars without the vacuum tool but including the necessary filter cap tool and and including the filter drain tool in the next say month and a half or so? your site does make it easy to get exactly what you need for every 10k in a convenient easy to find listing.

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
All the "starter kits" include an oil extractor, but we'll probably have a "tool set" made up of some sort that includes the cap wrench & drain tool. I'll send out an e-mail about it when it gets here, for sure. I'm expecting these to be done first week of Sept.