Whitbread Performance Innovations. Product and service offerings

TDI
Jetta, 2006, Campanella White, Anthracite Int. DSG, Pkg. 1; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow, black leather Int., 2013 Passat TDI SEL Night blue, grey Int. given back to VW (well, not given... ;) ) 2018 Tiguan; first gasser in years
Nope.... Still looking out the window at 6-8" :(.
Glad to be easy on your eyes :p. Did all led lighting in whole building. The low and high bay shop area lights total 182,000 lumens of 5000k brightness. It's borderline a tanning salon :D.
Great news about the lights! Now I know where I can go for a TDI and SAD fix all in one! ;)

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
The new shop looks fantastic. I've never seen LED fixtures like those before. Who is the manufacturer?
Thanks! Jayb ID'ed them correctly, the 4 footers are $36 each at sams club and my 6 high bay lights are these lights http://www.prolighting.com/coli/ledready/ledret8hiba/b4146ssumxx00p0.html with these bulbs http://www.prolighting.com/bulbs/led-light-bulbs/ledt8lamps/zy-t8-18w1200bixx.html? . Absolutely amazing light output.

As a reminder to anyone trying to contact me, please do not PM me on here. It is too hard to keep track of multiple conversations. Please email me at whitbreadperformance@gmail.com . I'm purposely leaving my inbox full here on tdiclub.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I put those names lights in a mechanical room over the winter. Amazing light output for the cost.

1.9glstdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 passat waggon BHW PD
Does anyone have the bolt lengths required for the 01e to bhw, from. What i have seen only 4 are long enough to be used. I have the 5.5mm spacer. No clutch, flywheel or pressure plate yet!

Also can I swap my automatic cv cups over to my o1e? Or will I need to source 1.8t cups off of a manual also?

Thank you for your help
Rob

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
You will need 1.8t drive axles. I call my car a 2003 Audi a4 when I need a driveshaft. Also, do you know the size of the drive flanges which came with your 01E? Mine were 120mm and I needed to swap in 108mm flanges for the NA available driveshaft to fit. Otherwise I would have required EU available only shafts.