Planning road trip to Seattle area.

All of Us

Ian's Dad
TDI
2015 NMS Passat SE TDI "Gin" 2006 A5 New Jetta TDI "Graycie" and 2003 A4 Jetta GLS TDI "Liath"
Volks:

I am in the very early stages of planning a road trip to Seattle, among other places. I have been searching the internet looking for information about the public transportation system in the Seattle/Tacoma/Puget Sound. It looks like there is a regional system called ORCA that covers a large portion of the area and offers a transport card that offers free transfer from one system to the next. However, I have not been able to find any online maps showing the routes that the various partner systems cover. Is anyone from the Seattle area using this system, how much of the area does it cover, and how much does it cost? I am not planning to leave until July, so I have some time to try and sort this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

All of Us

Ian's Dad
TDI
2015 NMS Passat SE TDI "Gin" 2006 A5 New Jetta TDI "Graycie" and 2003 A4 Jetta GLS TDI "Liath"
Thanks for the help!

joelietz:

I looked at that website for an hour and didn't find those maps! Must have been partially asleep so thanks for the direct link. Very helpful.

gxe94:

Lots of good info on your link too! Is there a printed version of this .pdf. It would be very helpful to bring along if there was. Thanks for your help!

Volks:

Anybody else have any input? I'm all ears at this point.

Dan

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
All of Us said:
joelietz:

I looked at that website for an hour and didn't find those maps! Must have been partially asleep so thanks for the direct link. Very helpful.

gxe94:

Lots of good info on your link too! Is there a printed version of this .pdf. It would be very helpful to bring along if there was. Thanks for your help!

Volks:

Anybody else have any input? I'm all ears at this point.

Dan
You should be able to print the .pdf right from your computer when you open it up. Adobe Reader allows you to do that.

gxe94

Seattle Visitors Guide

gxe94:

Dan[/quote]

Upper left corner of the front page under "Pocket Friendly" is a link to get a free printed copy.

Dennis

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Dan,

You driving?

I was there in October to get a car.

call me if you want.

All of Us

Ian's Dad
TDI
Jason:

We will be driving out. This is going to be a family vacation, so we will be making lots of stops along the way. If I do call you, should I get you at the shop or is there a different number that would be better?

Dan

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
The cell on the web page.